INSPIRE #320: Find Greater Energy, Happiness & Wellbeing! + Meditation!
Dr. Deborah Zucker Shares Tools for Greater Health, Happiness & Well-Being Thru the Vitality Map! + Guided Meditation
Listen to the podcast below!
BOOKS BY DR. DEBORAH ZUCKER:
If you’ve ever wanted to feel better, stronger, happier, more empowered by life, and with vital force flowing through you, then do we have the vitality producing show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Dr. Deborah Zucker, naturopath, transformational health coach, and author of a fantastic book on transforming your health, happiness and our life, The Vitality Map: A Guide to Deep Health, Joyful Self-Care, and Resilient Well-Being. Today we’ll talk about deep health, joyful self-care, and resilient well-being so you can live an authentic, meaningful life!
That plus we’ll talk about your inner mama bear, gardening yourself, bodhissatva syndrome, the dreaded D- word, the power of somatic therapy groups, what a stuffy nose, and dairy may have in common, and why an orgasm a day just may keep the doctor away.
MORE ON DR. DEBORAH ZUCKER:
Dr. Deborah Zucker is a naturopathic physician and transformational health coach who helps conscious, compassionate people revolutionize their health. As the founder of Vital Medicine, she offers many virtual and retreat-based programs. She holds a doctorate in naturopathic medicine from Bastyr University where she has also served as adjunct faculty.
Dr Deborah Zucker Online: Website | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube
For more info on Dr. Zucker’s book: http://www.thevitalitymap.com
- How Dr. Zucker went into a downward spiral.
- How the wildnerness was part of Dr. Deborah Zucker’s path.
- What’s the concept of a woundedhealer.
- What’s the bodhisattva syndrome?
- What is personal sustainability
- What is a vitality date?
- Why we give up our vacation days, and what’s wrong with that
- How inquiry can help our lives
- Why when it comes to our health and wellness, nobody can be the expert more than we are.
- What is feminine energy and how can it help all of us
- Why gentle is the new strong
- What is inner mama bear energy
- What are 9 keys to deep vitality
- What does it mean to honor your unique life?
- What does the dreaded ‘r’ word ‘responsibility’ really mean?
- What does it mean to garden yourself?
- What does it mean to face and embrace your shadows?
- What it means from Brene Brown to name the orientation of your vulnerability
- What is the diet diary exercise?
- What meditation and mindfulness can help us with awareness
- What we can learn from our breath?
- How the breath can be a building point in self-awareness and intimacy
- What’s the importance of sleep?
- What’s wrong with our down time?
- Why we want to honor the role of play.
- Why we want to honor our sexual energy – and what it means to have an orgasm a day
- What’s aligning with your yes?
INSPIRE #297: The Missing Secret to Success, Love & Happiness + Guided Meditation! (Dr. Alexander Loyd, “The Love Code”)
INSPIRE #299: HOW TO BOOST YOUR CONFIDENCE & HAPPINESS TODAY! (Jessica Lee & Michael Sandler)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment