If you’ve ever wanted to get in shape, get fit, or get your body going again, then do we have the fitness making show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Jessica Lee about getting your body going again. What it takes, where you want to go, what you don’t want to do, and why in the world you might not want a boot camp to get you there.
That plus we’ll talk about posture, yoga, sprinting trails, using foam rolls, the magic of tennis balls, and why a fantastic massage, might just be the greatest gift in the world!
- How small changes in movement make big differences in the body
- Why you don’t want to start with 35 push-ups!
- What to do when your shoulders get tight
- Why you get strange aches and pains that aren’t from what you think
- How are seated position
- What’s wrong with walking with your feet turned out
- Why the tennis ball and foam roll are your friend
- What’s the importance of learning about your body
- Why our posture is wrecking our necks
- Why standing at the computer, or using a treadmill such as Ben Greenfield, could be very beneficial for your posture and health
- What’s the importance of mindfulness with your posture
- What to do on your computer when you have shoulder pain?
- Why it’s so important to move for our health
- What’s the fun Jessica Lee has been having with pushups
- Why bra’s may be harmful
- What’s the ‘free the nipple’ campaign and how it can help your posture
- Tips for posture and holding your head back
- How core exercises and lower back exercises have been helping Jessica’s posture
- How yoga, and in-particular restorative or yin yoga can help your posture
- What’s the importance of mindfulness
- And mindful kitchen work
- And how you can do mindful gardening
- Why people like Dr. Michael Greger are using treadmills at their desks
INSPIRE #306: How to Return to Perfect Health! (Jessica Lee & Michael Sandler)
INSPIRE #269: How to Lose Weight while Never Dieting Again (Traci Mann PhD, “Secrets from the Eating Lab”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.