INSPIRE #278: How You Can Have Abundance Now!
The Secret’s Lisa Nichols shares her inspiring personal story from welfare to Wall Street and how you too can amplify your life & achieve prosperity today!
Listen to the podcast below!
BOOKS BY LISA NICHOLS:
If you’ve ever wanted more abundance and prosperity in your life, then do we have the life-transformative, overflowing show for you.
Today, I’ll be talking with one of my all-time favorite human beings, though she doesn’t know it yet.
Her name is Lisa Nichols, she’s one of the stars of the movie The Secret, one of the most requested public speakers in the world, and one of the most successful African American business women and entrepreneurs out there.
Lisa’s also the founder and CEO of one of the only publicly traded personal and business development companies, Motivating The Masses, Inc.
She’s also on a mission to help teens through her non-profit foundation, Motivating the Teen Spirit, and she’s also an incredibly inspiring author of seven amazing books including the NY Times best-seller ‘No Matter What’ and her latest book, Abundance Now: Amplify Your Life & Achieve Prosperity Today.
And that’s just what we’ll be talking about today, about finding Abundance Now, amplifying your life and your personal prosperity beginning today.
That, plus we’ll talk about the power of playtime, the importance of the Caribbean, the danger of jet skis, turning down Jack Canfield–5 times that is, and how to go from dead last in swim meets to record-setting, plus catastrophic key-lime pie and the adventures of Mustard Man and Garlic Girl!
Check out Lisa Nichol’s new Abundance Online Course: 14 video modules, in which Lisa, along with her life coach, Susie Carter work together to help you unpack each part of your life.
MORE ON LISA NICHOLS:
LISA NICHOLS is one of the world’s most-requested motivational speakers, as well as media personality and corporate CEO whose global platform has reached and served nearly 30 million people. From a struggling single mom on public assistance to a millionaire entrepreneur, Lisa’s courage and determination has inspired fans worldwide and helped countless audiences break through, to discover their own untapped talents and infinite potential.
As Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Motivating the Masses, Inc. – one of the country’s only publicly traded personal and business development training companies – Lisa has helped develop workshops and programs that have transformed the lives of men and women, and altered the trajectory of businesses throughout the country and across the world.
Lisa is also a best-selling author of six books and her 7th book, ABUNDANCE NOW!, published by Harper Collins, will be released January, 2016. In ABUNDANCE NOW, Lisa continues her journey with her fans, providing a clear and practical blueprint for personal success, drawn directly from the life experiences of its beloved author. ABUNDANCE NOW is the eagerly-anticipated follow-up to Lisa’s New York Times bestseller, NO MATTER WHAT.
Lisa’s extraordinary story of transforming her own life from public assistance for her family to leading a multi-million dollar enterprise is the inspiration behind her bold mission to teach others that it is possible to do the same. Today, fans worldwide revere Lisa for her mastery of teaching people how to accomplish unfathomable goals and tap their limitless potential.
A noted media personality who has appeared on Oprah, The Today Show, the Steve Harvey Show, and Extra – just to name a few, is also celebrated for the impact she has on the lives of teens. Through Lisa’s non-profit foundation Motivating the Teen Spirit, she has touched the lives of 211,650 teens, prevented over 3,800 teen suicides, supported 2,500 dropouts in returning to school, and has helped thousands reunite with families.
Among the prestigious awards and honors bestowed upon Lisa for her extensive work are the Humanitarian Award from the country of South Africa, The Ambassador Award, and the LEGO Foundation‘s Heart of Learning Award. The City of Henderson, Nevada named November 20th as Motivating the Teen Spirit Day; and the City of Houston, Texas named May 9th as Lisa Nichols Day for her dedication to service, philanthropy and healing.
Lisa lives, plays and works in the greater San Diego, California area and on stages around the world, working alongside her world-class team committed to Motivating the Masses.
- Lisa Nichols starred in The Secret
- How Lisa manifested Oprah
- How powerful is a vision-board?
- Why you want to be careful what it comes on your visionboard
- Lisa Nichols – 101 – who she is and where she came from
- What will people say about you at your funeral?
- How Lisa turned her life around by becoming a voracious learner – how she got great jobs without a college degree.
- How she became a six-figure income-earner and began to shape her message.
- What was she building before The Secret?
- What is Motivating the Teen Spirit?
- Who is Grandma Bernice?
- Why quitters never win, and winners never quit.
- How she went from welfare to Wall Street, from public assistance to taking her company public, from going broke to running a multi-million dollar company
- How she began to adopt a way of abundant thinking
- How your lifestyle follows your abundant thinker
- How to go from an average thinker to an abundant thinker (how to think past protection)
- Why safe thinkers are average thinkers
- How abundant thinking (a powerful self-help technique) helps you become abundant
- How to think abundantly!
- Why you don’t want to just focus on the macro win, but on the micro win (another powerful self-help technique!)
- Why fun is such an important part of the equation for an abundant thinker
- What’s the importance of your health and fitness in pursuing your life’s purpose
- Why your responsibility to the planet, to your family, to your society, to yourself is to take care of your body (health and fitness).
- What are the four e’s?
- What’s the mindset required for an abundant, prosperous life?
- What’s the importance of milestones?
- What’s the power of I Am meditations?
- How to intentionally use ‘I Am’ self-help meditations!
- Why she has a CEO crush on Howard Schulz of Starbucks who she saw on a Super-Soul talk with Oprah (How he infuses his spirituality, core beliefs, and principles into running a mega-billion dollar company)
- What it means the quality of our lives is determined by the quality of our relationships
- Do we all come here with a calling or life assignment?
- How do we discover our own life purpose
- Do we want to quit our jobs?
- Why your day job or career is your investor
INSPIRE #257: The Secret’s Dr Joe Vitale on How to Become an Awakened Millionaire! + Guided Meditation
What You Need to Know About the Law of Attraction (Nobody Else Tells You) (Bob Proctor, “The Art of Living”)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment