What You Need to Know About the Law of Attraction (Nobody Else Tells You)
Learn How to Get Wealthy & Truly Use the Law of Attraction from The Secret’s Legendary Bob Proctor, the last living teacher with a direct link to the great lineage of Andrew Carnegie, Napoleon Hill & Earl Nightingale.
Listen to the podcast below!
If you’ve ever watched The Secret, or heard about the Law of Attraction, then you’ve certainly know of my next guest. But if not, or if you’re wondering how do you actually put these laws into place, turn your life around, and generate the income you desire, then do we have the show for you!
Today I’m honored to be interviewing the legendary Bob Proctor, the last living teacher with a direct link to the great lineage of Andrew Carnegie, Napoleon Hill and Earl Nightingale.
He’s starred in the secret, wrote countless best-sellers, and today we’ll be speaking with him about his latest, and arguably his greatest book, The Art of Living.
Today I want clarity for you our audience. So many people talk about the law of attraction, but often times we have it backwards or flipped upside down. And so we remain stuck, or perhaps even feel worse about ourselves or our circumstances, that we can’t attract the prosperity or happiness into our lives we desire.
So today with Bob’s help, we’ll do our best to make things clear, shatter some myths, work on your attraction skills and help you home your manifestation skills. In short we’ll work on your Art of Living.
That, plus we’ll talk about the power of cleaning floors, when passing out is a good thing, how to write a best-seller in a week, and when 135 = 160…
MORE ON BOB PROCTOR:
A speaker, author, consultant, coach, and mentor, Bob Proctor was already a legendary figure in the world of personal development long before his appearance in the hit film The Secret. For more than 40 years, Proctor has been one of the biggest names in prosperity and personal development, delivering talks throughout the world that help people achieve success and prosperity. He is the author of The Art of Living, out December 29, and The ABCs of Success: The Essential Principles from America’s Greatest Prosperity Teacher from Tarcher Perigee/Penguin Random House. Through his work with the Proctor Gallagher Institute, which he co-founded, he has transformed countless lives with his message of prosperity.
Bob Proctor Online: Website | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Pinterest
Books by Bob Proctor:
The ABCs of Success: The Essential Principles from America’s Greatest Prosperity Teacher
Thoughts Are Things: Turning Your Ideas Into Realities (Think and Grow Rich)
Other Books Recommended by Bob Proctor:
Think and Grow Rich: The Landmark Bestseller – Now Revised and Updated for the 21st Century
How to Perfect The Law of Attraction (Pam Grout, E-Squared, E-Cubed)
How to Have a Breakthrough Using the Law of Attraction (Michael Samuels, Keep Calm & Ask On)
KEY SHOW TOPICS:
- How Bob beat 14,000 applicants or ‘manifested’ a job on the fire department
- How Ray Stanford, an early mentor, changed his life
- How Bob Proctor’s been reading Think and grow Rich by Napoleon Hill since September 21, 1961.
- The Secret to Think and Grow Rich
- Know What You Want
- Write it, put it in your pocket, read it every day and as often as possible…
- “I am so happy and grateful now that I have 25,000 dollars…”
- Discovered the importance of stopping thinking of debt, starting thinking of how to earn money
- Started focusing on making money instead of paying debt
- Why hard work is the worst way to earn money, and exhausted yourself is not the answer
- Why riches (if they come in huge quantity) never come as a result of hard work
- Come by application of definite principles, not by chance or luck
- Need to move understand and use the laws of the universe
- Why it’s so important to get you’ve got to give.
- Why it’s so important to put the best out to have good your way.
- Why Bob passed out on the street.
- Why Bob realized he was on the wrong track.
- How he learned “if you can’t clean all of them, don’t clean any of them” and how he began getting others to work for him.
- How he went from 4,000 to 175,000 and in under a year went to earning 1,000,000 a year
- What was the mindset switch
- Have others working for him
- Multiple sources of income
- Wanted to understand “what the heck happened” why was he getting rich?
- How Bob learned the myths about making money were not true
- How Bob ended up working for Earl Nightingale of the Nightingale Conant Corporation.
- Bob was getting an education in the personal growth industry
- They were the first ones to put out a motivation record
- How Bob pitched the Prudential to teach 100 of their best people.
- How Don Slovan took Bob’s challenge to write 5 million dollars in insurance in a year.
- How the answer comes from ‘you changing you’.
- Why your level of awareness dictates where you are
- Why paradigms control you and how to shift your paradigm
- First step is to be aware that a paradigm is controlling you
- If you don’t change the paradigm why the results will be temporary
- This is why diets never work
- Why paradigms control our habitual behavior
- Why you have to understand the Law of Compensation
- The importance for the “need for what you do” being great
- If the need is great, such as everyone in the world, wants to improve the quality of their life, and there’s very few people who know how to do that)
- Two key secrets in how he changed Prudential.
- The importance of ‘discipline ’ but why it’s not what we think.
- How to create a new habit.
- How do we think our dreams into reality?
- How the secret lead a lot of people astray though Ronda Byrd did a phenomenal job with it.
- Why we can’t have anything we want.
- The importance of planting a want into a desire
- How we have to internalize an idea
- And how to know you’ve already got it.
- Why the next book will be ‘paradigm shift’
- How Jennifer wrote a best-seller in a week
- The three things Michael Beckwith says to do in any situation
- It is what it is accept it
- Harvest the good
- Forgive all the rest – let all the rest go
- How Bob Proctor ended up with open heart surgery
- The meaning of “if a business requires your presence, you don’t have a business, you have a job” – Michael Gerber
- Why setting a goal you can achieve is like dying.
- Why there’s no inspiration in setting a goal you know you can do
- Why goals are not to get, goals are to grow – to bring out the best in yourself.
- Why it’s so important to go after the want
- Wallace Wattle says desire is the effort of the unexpressed possibility within, seeting expression without, through your action.
- Why you can only attract things on the frequency that you’re at.
- Why we need to look within first in order to attract.
- Why it all starts with imagination (as Napoleon Hill says)
- Neville- only problem we have is weakness of attention and poverty of imagination
- The importance of feeling that you’ve already got (what you desire).
- What is the Law of Success
- Earl Nightingale – Success is the progressive realization of a worthy ideal
- Why success has nothing to do with money (unless that’s your goal)
- Why we don’t set goals to get, we set goals to grow.
- Bob and Sandra Gallagher’s goal with Cynthia Kersey in the Unstoppable Foundation
- Building a school every week and a half
- Has goal to build a school a day (needs an extra 9 million dollars a year to do that)
- The goal of money isn’t to get and hold
- Why getting money itself is useless
- Why a bank is a terrible place to put money
- Why you want money earning money and you want to put your money to work
- How Bob describes money is an instrument which is meant to circulate – and how circulation is a law of the universe
- Why we must get money working, must get money doing something for you.
- How money is an instrument that allows you to do go far beyond your physical presence.
- How Bob stays young
- What’s the answer to the question “The Law of Attraction isn’t working for me, what am I doing wrong?”
- U-Squared, Price Pridget “the absence of evidence is not evidence of absence”
- Why the law of attraction is a secondary law and why the law of vibration is a primary law.
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
*Note: On your PayPal statement, you will see your donation made to “RunBare Inc.” Rest assured, your donation is going to the right place. Thank you!
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
[…] Click here to visit the original interview article on InspireNationShow.com […]
Great interview, so informarive and helped me to understand better the attitude you should have to obtain things you want. Attitude being a composite of your thoughts, your feelings and your actions.
absolutely loved this interview. First time I got to see you Michael, but was impressed by the way you interviewed Bob Proctor. You did your homework, asked the right questions and you very relaxed to listen to. Ofcourse Bob did a great job too, lol.