INSPIRE #257: The Secret’s Dr Joe Vitale on How to Become an Awakened Millionaire! + Guided Meditation
Dr Joe Vitale from The Secret Shares How To Use the Law of Attraction to Become an Awakened Millionaire for Success, Happiness & Wealth + Guided Meditation!
Listen to the podcast below!
BOOKS BY DR. JOE VITALE:
If you’ve ever wanted to end the war with money, make peace with prosperity, and bring more wealth and ease into your life, then do we have the awakened show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with The Secret’s, Dr. Joe Vitale, best-selling marketing and spirituality author, speaker, and coach, and author of a new instant favorite of mine for prosperity and healing our relationship with money, once and for all, The Awakened Millionaire: A Manifesto for the Spiritual Wealth Movement.
So today we’ll talk about laying down our arms, making a truce, and discovering how to change our relationship with money to become awakened millionaires.
That, plus we’ll talk about looking for butterflies, the power of push hands, sending cookies to debt collectors, the Incredible Hulk, JC Penney and the Golden Rule, and what a 1955 Gullwing Mercedes has to do with anything.
MORE ON DR. JOE VITALE:
Dr. Joe Vitale is the author of way too many bestselling books to mention here. Some of them include The Attractor Factor, Life’s Missing Instruction Manual, The Key, Faith, Attract Money Now and his latest is a sequel to his bestseller, Zero Limits which was officially launched in January 2014, entitled At Zero. His latest releases are The Secret Prayer and The Awakened Millionaire.
He’s also recorded many Nightingale-Conant audio programs, to name a few, The Awakening Course, The Missing Secret, The Secret to Attracting Money, The Abundance Paradigm, The Ultimate Law of Attraction Library and his latest release is called, The Zero Point.
Joe has also been in several movies, including the blockbuster The Secret. He’s been on the following TV shows: Larry King Live, Donny Deutsch’s “The Big Idea,” CNN, CNBC, CBS, ABC, Fox News: Fox & Friends and Extra TV. He’s also been featured inThe New York Times and Newsweek.
One of his most recent accomplishments includes being the world’s first self-help singer-songwriter as seen in 2012’s Rolling Stone Magazine®. To date, he has released 15 albums! Several of his songs were recognized and nominated for the Posi Award, regarded as “The Grammys of Positive Music.”
He created a Miracles Coaching® program and helps people achieve their dreams by understanding the deeper aspects of the law of attraction and the law of right action. This man was once homeless but today is a bestselling author who believes in magic and miracles.
For more information on Joe Vitale, go to: www.mrfire.com
- How Joe Vitale got into Rock and Roll – Playing it, That is!
- What he did to become a professional musician
- What are a few key secrets to success & career / business secrets to success
- How the people around you can help elevate you
- How Dr. Joe Vitale got started
- How Dr. Joe Vitale got into manual labor young…and what it taught him!
- How we become programmed for a scarcity mentality
- How college (Kent State) didn’t work for him
- How Dr. Joe Vitale became homeless, and what his subconscious had to do with it.
- How did he begin to re-write the script for himself.
- Why we’re at war with money
- What is wrong with the quote “money is the route of all evil”
- How does soul + money = more soul + more money
- How to merge spirituality with the material
- Why Walt Disney really wanted to make money from his movies (and have success from them)
- What’s the real meaning of a “millionaire”
- What are counterintentions and what is the secret in his life
- What’s missing from The Secret and causing the Law of Attraction to work?
- How intentions truly work
- What does fear and butterflies around success mean?
- How is surrendering a high spiritual act?
- What we can learn from the pianist Mitch Van Dusen
- How to look at negatives positive success
- What’s the big challenge with perfection
- What is the power or importance of speed and taking action
- Why speed is one of the missing secrets for getting results and success in life
- Why Jack Canfield says ‘action’ is in the word ‘attraction’
- What it means to co-create our reality
- Why the energy behind ‘good ideas’ can disappear if you hesitate
- How do we know when intuition strikes whether it’s a good idea or you’re going too far?
- How discern the difference between intuition and intellect
- What a billionaire suggests about your ideas
- Why we’re not thinking big enough, even Joe Vitale
- What Joe marvels about PT Barnum
- What’s the victim mentality we need to get past?
- Why it is what you accept?
- What does it mean to anchor in love and gratitude?
- Why Arnold Patton says the sole purpose of money is to express gratitude
- How to transform your relationship with money today!
- How to make your relationship with money based on gratitude
- Why we should look for butterflies with our reticular system (something he discussed in the Awakened Millionaire)
- How did use his reticular activating system to manifest a 1955 Gullwing Mercedes
- What is a 4D mystical adventure into the field of all possibilities to use the law of attraction
- What advice for parents to teach kids about money
- Why Dr. Joe Vitale is an inspiration adventurer
- Where to find the Awakened Millionaire
- The portal sight joevitale.com or www.mrfire.com
- A short guided meditation that can help lead to an awakening
- How to become an awakened millionaire!
What You Need to Know About the Law of Attraction (Nobody Else Tells You) (Bob Proctor, The Art of Living)
INSPIRE #243: How to Create an Inspired & Fulfilling Life from The Secret’s Law of Attraction Expert, John Demartini (Author of “The Values Factor”)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment