INSPIRE #211: How to Live the Life of Your Dreams!
Jake Ducey Shares Life-Changing Stories from Jack Canfield, Jim Carrey, Sylvester Stallone, Steve Jobs, Jay Z, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Bob Marley + Bob Proctor & Law of Attraction!
Listen to the podcast below!
BOOK BY JAKE DUCEY:
If you’ve ever felt uninspired, trapped, at a dead end, or just wondered whose life am I leading anyway, and my God, what have I done, then do we have the inspiring, life changing show for you!
Today I’ll be speaking with Jake Ducey, perhaps the first millennial we’ve had on the show, and the 3 times author of inspirational books including, Into the Wind: My Six-Month Journey Wandering the World for Lifes Purpose
and The Purpose Principles: How to Draw More Meaning into Your Life.
He’s a future Tony Robbins, correct that, Jake Ducey in the making, and just got off an international book tour where he spoke on stages to 500,000 people and helped raised 345,000 pounds of food for homeless youth in America.
Today we’re going to talk about your life’s purpose, where it’s hiding, how to find it, and what in the world you NEED to do about it once you know you’ve found it.
That plus we’ll talk about self-actualizers, Steve Jobs, Jack Canfield, Jay Z, Dave Matthews, Abraham Lincoln, Sylvester Stallone, SW SW SW, and why in the world you want to take an entire summer or two, retyping the Great Gatsby…
MORE ON JAKE DUCEY:
Jake Ducey is 3X inspirational author with Penguin/Random-House and just came off an international book tour where he spoke on stages to 500,000 people and helped raised 345,000 pounds of food for homeless youth in America. In Fall 2016 he’ll do a 10 country tour running his weekend seminar. His new book Profit from Happiness: The Unity of Wealth, Work, and Personal Fulfillment, about how to increase your income and fulfillment, is out June 7th, 2016.
- How Jake Got Jack Canfield to Write the forward to his book
- How Jake Ducey was listening to “Dare to Win’ and followed Jack Canfields advice to write down 101 goals and what happened.
- What happened on November 20, 2010
- Why we’re all gambling on the biggest risk of all
- How Jake left school to chase his dreams of becoming a writer
- What happened with the Shaman in Guatemala (when he was not a very ‘spiritual’ person)
- Why “our lives are like onions and we want to live to live the tough flavorless part first”
- Why it’s a trap to wait until we get x,y or z (even spiritual or self-discover experiences) to find happiness.
- What happened to Vic Revezo and how his death affected Jake
- How he had a near-death fall in Indonesia, and how locals risked their lives to save him
- What is destination addiction
- What’s Jake’s take on the Law of Attraction & Bob Proctor, and what we have to do to get the unconscious to help us get our desires
- What we can learn from Bonnie Ware who studied top regrets of people who were dying
- What is risk-ability?
- Why lack of evidence is not evidence of lack
- The story of Steve Jobs and ‘not evidence of lack’
- Why most of our fears are just ‘monsters under our bed’
- The story of Sylvester Stallone and how he got his start
- What Martin Luther King tells us about finding our freedom
- Why JK Rowling (author of Harry Potter) once considered herself the biggest failure she knew
- What’s it mean from George Bernard Shaw to become ‘unreasonable’
- Why Martin Luther King knew he was going to be killed the next day (when he gave his I’ve been to the Mountaintop speech).
- Why most people are gambling on the biggest risk of all, that one day we’ll find the time to do what we want.
- Story of a friend who was stabbed by his father
- Why our childhoods can be blessings in disguise
- What we can learn from Jay Z (though not necessarily his content).
- What inspiring lesson we can learn from Arnold Schwarzenegger
- What inspiring lesson we can learn from Jim Carrey – and how he used the Law of Attraction
- What’s the reoccurring theme between the world’s most successful people
- What’s Bob Marley’s inspirational story
- The inspiring story too of how Bob Marley put on a free concert for 300,000 and played the night after he got shot!
- What’s Jack Canfield’s Rule of Five?
- How he turned a self-published book into a best-seller
- What is Jack Canfield’s SW, SW, SW?
- Why you want to ask for what you want
- What’s the inner journey?
- What’s the importance of knowing yourself?
- New book coming out June 7th, Profit from Happiness: The Unity of Wealth, Work, and Personal Fulfillment
What You Need to Know About the Law of Attraction (Nobody Else Tells You) (Bob Proctor, “The Art of Living”)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
*Note: On your PayPal statement, you will see your donation made to “RunBare Inc.” Rest assured, your donation is going to the right place. Thank you!
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment