If you’re struggling with health challenges, unsure where to turn, and wonder why in the world your body is betraying you, then do we have the show for you!
Today we’ll be talking with neuropsychiatrist, physician, and medical intuitive, Mona Lisa Schulz, best-selling author of numerous books including The Intuitive Advisor and All is Well: Heal Your Body with Medicine, Affirmations, and Intuition.
Today we’ll be talking about the connection between your body and your life, what injuries and illness are trying to tell you, how to listen, and what steps to take to get you healthier, happier, and pain or illness free again, beginning today.
That plus we’ll talk about gall bladders and green pants, hitting walls, accidental tourists, trauma Olympics, and why if the world ended today, there’d still be cockroaches, and Cher.
MORE ON DR. MONA LISA SCHULZ:
Dr. Mona Lisa Schulz is one of those rare people who can cross the borders of intuition, science, medicine, and mysticism. An internationally known expert in Medical Intuition and Mind-Body Medicine, she has authored and co-authored books published in 23 languages. With quick wit, accent and style, and medical and scientific credentials, Dr. Mona Lisa intuitively pinpoints how specific health problems in our bodies can be solved by unraveling all the emotional, relationship, environmental, vocational, and spiritual issues in our lives. With her MD, Board Certification in Psychiatry and a PhD in Brain Science, she’s been the expert on intuition, guest on The Oprah Winfrey Show, The CBS Morning Show, Dr Oz Radio,host of her own Hay House Radio for over a Decade and many other national and international TV and radio programs. Dr. Mona Lisa teaches individuals from around the world in her Annual Medical Intuition 7-Day Certificate Training Institute in Freeport, ME. A medical intuitive for over 28 years and a practicing Neuropsychiatrist, Dr. Mona Lisa has published 4 books, All Is Well (with Louise Hay), The Intuitive Advisor, The New Feminine Brain and Awakening Intuition. She lives between Yarmouth, Maine and Franklin, Tennessee with her four cats and assorted wildlife.
Dr. Mona Lisa Schulz Online: Website | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
- What she began writing when she was 5
- How long she had to keep her intuitive skills quiet
- What happened on her first day as a psychiatrist
- How she predicted someone’s gall bladder case before she even met the patient.
- How nurses could predict medical emergencies in advance
- How to learn to listen, or listen in your dreams, or look around for someone who looks unusual.
- What is ‘hamburger helper’ for intuition?
- How not listening to emotional intuition leads to having to listen to medical intuition
- Why it’s important to watch your mood and watch your body.
- Why medicative intuitives typically have a ‘screw loose’
- And why medical intuitives usually have poor health, or have had dramatic health challenges
- Book Clan of the Cave Bear from the 1980’s
- Why shaman’s are often not normal, or have abnormal health
- Why black sheep often have special gifts
- What is ‘The Song of the Soul’
- Why you don’t want to blame yourself for your health conditions
- Medical conditions help give you steering or guidance but aren’t there for blame or guilt.
- How to use the healing chart in Mona Lis Schulz’s book as a dashboard to tell you what’s going on with your body.
- How injuries and illness can be divided into seven energy or emotional centers
- How to read the ‘dashboard’ of your body to know how to take action
- What a rash or low bone density can tell you.
- What lights up when you’re having difficult with money or love
- Why people tend to have two lights at a time
- What lower back pain means
- What do problems with kidney’s and kidney stones mean?
- What’s the danger of retirement and kidney stones.
- What happen when a man loses power and money in the world what happens to his prostrate
- What passion and partnership means for your health
- What communication has to do with your health
- What perception has to do with health
- What spirituality has to do with your health
- What ADHD means from a medical intuitive perspective
- How to compensate with ADHD with nutritional supplements and herbs, but how to love your brain as it is as well.
- Where would you send someone if they have cancer?
- What it means if a life-threatening disorder is out of your control
- How Jung got in an argument with Freud over dreams and symbols
- How cats affect MonaLisa Schulz’s radio show, and Inspire Nation too!
- Why cats brought a snake into MonaLisa’s radio show, and what she did about it!
- Why you should use every symbol and every image to find out what it means
- When things are life-threatening look at 7th chakra and take a fearless inventory of your work
- Why you should write a life grant (proposal to your higher power) to your higher self
- How long you want to live
- What do you want to do
- What personel and financial support do you need, granted to you to achieve that purpose
- Dream – look around – look at animals – feng shui to declog energy – have a counselor or spiritual advisor discuss feelings – go to nutritional counselor – herbalist – and go to traditional main-stream medicine
- Why the book is called ALL IS WELL, Heal Your Body with Medicine, Affirmations, and Intuition
- What would you do if you were a parent and a child was sick?
- What can you tell us about toxic mold syndrome?
- What’s an effective treatment for allergies?
Secrets to Heart-Health Revealed by a Near-Death Experience! (Dr. Stephen Sinatra, Health Revelations from Heaven & Earth)
How to Roll Back the Clock to Look & Feel Younger Today! (Dr. Christiane Northrup, Goddesses Never Age)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.