CJ Liu and Michael Sandler Share Powerful Methods for Handling Fear, Anger & More to Get Positive, Re-Energize & Make the Most of Your Days!
If you’ve felt pulled off track, swirled in emotions, or on an emotional railroad train to nowhere then do we have the show for you.
Today we’ll be talking with coach and uber-famous radio show host Fire it Up with CJ.
Today we’ll be talking about our emotions, and in particular, out of control emotions, where they come from what to do with them, and how in the world to let them go.
Plus we’ll talk about post-offices, cashier lines, and why exchanging those mangos, might not be as easy as it seems.
As an Asian-American with 25 years in Corporate America AND an spiritual explorer, CJ is a bridge between science and spirit,Western and Eastern, as well as logical and intuitive. She seeks out ideas from seemingly opposite sides of an issue to help her audience plug into what’s unfolding on a global scale. From energy healers to surgeons, psychics to psychologists, and vegans to ranchers, her diverse guests reflect her commitment to engage, challenge, entertain and enlighten in every show.
ABOUT FIRE IT UP WITH CJ:
So you’re not a monk, but you still want to live a spiritual life? Then Fire it UP with CJ is the place to go! Yep, no shaved heads or orange garments needed to stay grounded, expand your awareness and be inspired to live your best life. Every week CJ interviews some of the most provocative trailblazers in the fields of spirituality, environment, relationships, and parenting. Gandhi had it right when he said change comes from the inside out. Open your mind, open your heart, and make the world a better place just because you’re in it.
Tune in to the all-new episodes of Fire it UP with CJ Wednesday at 5/4c!
Fire It Up With CJ Online: Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
CJ’s Life Coaching Website
- What to do when you’re spun out or your emotions are out of control.
- How to let food be thy medicine to help you get ‘grounded’
- What’s a pattern interrupt?
- What emotions visit you frequently, what it means, and what to do about it
- How our emotions are gifts
- How to strengthen your intuition and make quick decisions
- How to use muscle testing on a daily basis
- What’s the gift of ‘I don’t know’ and what’s the ‘gift of maybe’?
- What plateau’s are never what you expect them to be
- What are different types of anger?
- How do we diffuse anger?
- Why you need to watch your emotions to protect your energy levels
- What is F.O. Holding and how can it help?
- How to surf the wave of your emotions
- How to you stop your emotional train and take a pause
- What’s one classic way to take an emotional pause you may have never thought of – but works!
Other Podcasts Featuring CJ:
INSPIRE #142: How to Embrace Big Changes
INSPIRE #135: EXTREME Time Management
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.