If you’ve ever found yourself negative, chastising, berating, or picking on YOURSELF and getting in your own way, then do we have the 180 show for you!
Today we’ll be talking with Melissa Ambrosini, TV Star, Dancer, Model, and Author of Mastering Your Mean Girl: The No-BS Guide to Silencing Your Inner Critic and Becoming Wildly Wealthy, Fabulously Healthy, and Bursting with Love.
And that’s just what we’ll talk about, the mean girl and mean boy inside of each one of us, how we can silence them, kick them out of our lives, and generate the success, happiness, and love we desire.
That plus we’ll talk about your internal GPS, meeting your soulmate, bungee jumps and bikinis, why you want to ban the B word, and why caterers cancelling at the last minute, may be the greatest wedding gift in the world!
Upcoming Events: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/mastering-your-mean-girl-tour-new-york-tickets-21804280189
Visit http://www.masteringyourmeangirl.com and get the Mastering Your Mean Girl ten week activation program and find 10 Mastering Your Mean Girl meditations
MORE ON MELISSA AMBROSINI:
Melissa Ambrosini is an author, entrepreneur, motivational speaker, and self-love teacher, showing women how to master their inner Mean Girl. Named a ‘self-help guru’ by Elle Magazine, she is known for her inspirational live events, books, booming online community, and keynote talks. Her mission is to inspire women across the globe to create a heart-centered life that is wildly wealthy, fabulously healthy and bursting with love.
- How did you end up dancing at the Moulin Rouge in Paris?
- What is Operation Self-Destruct?
- How she heard about Self-Love from Louise Hay
- What was Melissa’s first step to heal the mean girl or mean boy inside of ourselves
- What a mean girl or mean guy is and where it comes from
- What is an internal GPS?
- “What would love do right now?”
- How do you heal a sense of worthiness?
- What is a worthy-ometer?
- What’s the 3-step mastering your mean girl process?
- How do we love our body and begin to get a super-healthy body.
- What it means to ‘come from your why’.
- What is an easy practice in self-love we can all do?
- How do we begin to find our passion and purpose in life?
- How fear is a sign you’re on track
- What’s an abundance mindset?
- What does a mean girl or mean guy have to do with spirituality?
- How do we cultivate a deeper relationship with yourself?
- A simple way to find some time to meditate?
Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends on It (Kamal Ravikant)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.