WARNING!!! If you’re trying this method, you must first watch Wim Hof’s free mini-class: https://www.wimhofmethod.com/
Also, don’t forget to check out Wim’s event too – he’s heading to the USA!
In this episode, I’ll be talking to Wim Hof, a Dutch daredevil who holds 20 world records for his ability to withstand extreme cold and the co-author of “The Way of the Iceman” and “Becoming the Iceman”. We are going to be talking about using the science and secrets of using breath control and cold training to reclaim your vitality, energy, and health.
We’ll also talk about avoiding space cake, diving into waterfalls, bike rides to Senegal, running in the Arctic, swimming under ice, and what in the world the police and swimming in canals have to do with anything. See you on the inside.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO (COMING SOON):
BOOKS BY WIM HOF:
MORE ON WIM HOF:
Wim Hof, also known as The Iceman, is a Dutch extreme athlete noted for his ability to withstand freezing temperatures. He has set Guinness world records for swimming under ice and prolonged full-body contact with ice, and still holds the record for a barefoot half-marathon on ice and snow.
- How Wim’s birth was a surprise to his mom and doctors (03:12)
- The experience of diving into a waterfall in the Ganges (10:40)
- We are the alchemists within ourselves (16:12)
- What happens to our bodies when we are exposed to ice? (16:53)
- Taking cold showers for more energy and happiness (25:21)
- The breathing technique that heals (31:46)
- The best breathing exercise for dropping down and relaxing quickly (36:42)
- Life is in the blood and you can change it (43:10)
- Boosting the immune system with breath control and cold training (49:32)
- What is intercostal muscle activity? (57:22)
INSPIRE #1087: SUPERNATURAL BREATHING! CHANGE YOUR BREATH TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE! (Niraj Naik, “Soma Breath”)
How to Upgrade Your Life (& Sex Drive) with Simple Changes to Your Breath (Patrick McKeown, The Oxygen Advantage)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment