MORE ON DR. CARLA MARIE MANLY:
Dr. Carla Marie Manly has become recognized as an authority on fear and fear-based disorders such as trauma, anxiety, and depression. Dr. Manly maintains her clinical psychology practice in Sonoma County, California. With her doctorate in clinical psychology and her master’s degree in counseling, Dr. Manly merges her psychotherapy skills with her writing expertise to offer sound, digestible guidance. Dr. Manly is committed to working with individuals and groups to improve personal growth, relationship connection, and increased life fulfillment. Through a highly personalized approach that focuses on utilizing transformational fear in the self-growth and healing process, Dr. Manly’s psychotherapeutic model offers incomparable benefits. Blending her strong clinical knowledge with a holistic body-mind-spirit approach, Dr. Manly focuses on the multi-dimensional needs of the individual. Recognizing a need for greater somatic awareness in society, Dr. Manly has integrated yoga and meditation practices into her private psychotherapy work and public course offerings.
Dr. Carla Marie Manly Online: Website | Twitter | Facebook | Youtube
- Why was Dr. Manly’s life and health falling apart when she appeared to have everything?
- What can we learn from Don Miguel Ruiz of the Four Agreements about fear and the “government” of our mind?
- What’s the significance of Dr. Manly falling in love with the darkroom?
- Why don’t we trust ourselves???
- How did Dr. Manly begin to face her fears?
- What’s the “positive enlightening” side of fear?
- What is fear as a fire-breathing entity???
- Why is the “Devil we know” destructive fear?
- Why is the “Messenger we want to know” constructive fear?
- How is constructive fear our inner wisdom?
- Why is constructive fear really the voice of love???
- What’s going on with medications today, and why is it such a problem???
- What is anxiety?
- What’s a visualizing fear exercise?
- What’s the importance of what Dr. Anodea Judith calls “charge”?
- How do we get comfortable with being uncomfortable?
- What are some simple tools for balance, mindfulness, and letting go?
- What is feather-duster breathing?
- Why do we want to use a sticky-note to remember to breathe?
- What do we need to know about burnout???
- A beautiful guided meditation – with chimes!
- To find out more visit: www.DrCarlaManly.com
INSPIRE #1129: DISCOVER THE REAL SECRET TO HAPPINESS!!! (Randy Taran, “Emotional Advantage”)
INSPIRE #1092: DISCOVER YOUR PASSION & FIND HAPPINESS WITH AN UNBALANCED LIFE! (Brad Stulberg & Steve Magness, “The Passion Paradox”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.