If you’ve ever wanted to calm down, keep your cool, and maintain your focus no matter what, then do we have the how to keep your head on show for you!
Today we’ll talk about how to stay cool through life’s challenges in a place of love and how to stay focused on what matters most, even when you’re enemy number one.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO (COMING SOON):
MORE ON CJ LIU:
As an Asian-American with 25 years of experience in Corporate America AND as a spiritual explorer, CJ is a bridge between science and spirit, Western and Eastern, as well as logical and intuitive. She seeks out ideas from seemingly opposite sides of an issue to help her audience plug into what’s unfolding on a global scale. From energy healers to surgeons, psychics to psychologists, and vegans to ranchers, her diverse guests reflect her commitment to engage, challenge, entertain, and enlighten in every show.
ABOUT FIRE IT UP WITH CJ:
So you’re not a monk, but you still want to live a spiritual life? Then Fire it UP with CJ is the place to go! Yep, no shaved heads or orange garments needed to stay grounded, expand your awareness, and be inspired to live your best life. Every week CJ interviews some of the most provocative trailblazers in the fields of spirituality, environment, relationships, and parenting. Gandhi had it right when he said change comes from the inside out. Open your mind, open your heart, and make the world a better place just because you’re in it.
Tune in to the all-new episodes of Fire it UP with CJ Wednesday at 5/4c!
Fire It Up With CJ Online: Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
- What do you do when you’re behind the 8-ball and just holding on?
- What happened to Michael and Jessica this week?
- What in the world is MERPS???
- What happened to Michael and Jessica with the local rangers?
- How did they stay grounded afterwards?
- How did Michael treat the situation (and the rangers) with love?
- How did a baby-bear end up at the Inspire Nation Headquarters?
- How did CJ break her husband?
- What does it mean to start into things slowly?
- What does it mean when an injury starts with what you did weeks ago?
- How do we back things off and take things easy?
- What we can learn from Scott Jurek on his Appalachian Trail adventure?
- What did CJ find on her son’s floor?
- What has happened to Michael’s schedule with new hiring?
- How do we bring more awareness and forgiveness to things?
- Why do we want to check in with Automatic writing during this time?
- What does it mean to “do the windshield wiper” and “bring things back to center”?
- To find out more, visit: FireItUpWithCJ.com
Other Podcasts Featuring CJ:
INSPIRE #511: HOW TO STAY CALM! (CJ Liu & Michael Sandler)
INSPIRE #330: HOW TO GO FROM OVERWHELM TO CALM – FAST!!! (CJ Liu & Michael Sandler)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
*Note: On your PayPal statement, you will see your donation made to “RunBare Inc.” Rest assured, your donation is going to the right place. Thank you!
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment