If you’ve ever wanted to use super spy skills for persuasion, then do we have the Agent of Influence show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Jason Hanson, former CIA Officer, security specialist, winner of Shark Tank, best-selling author of Spy Secrets That Can Save Your Life, and the author of a brilliant page turner on the power of persuasion, Agent of Influence.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about, how to use spy skills to persuade anyone, stay safe, and improve your life!
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
BOOKS BY JASON HANSON:
MORE ON JASON HANSON:
Jason R. Hanson is a former CIA Officer, New York Times best-selling author, and serial entrepreneur. He runs a marketing company that helps entrepreneurs grow their businesses, and he also runs a survival company. Jason resides in Cedar City, Utah, with his family.
- How did an introvert end up in the CIA?
- How does one become a spy?
- Does being a spy mean you need to say goodbye to family and friends?
- Do you need to look like Tom Cruise or Sean Connery?
- What’s the most dangerous thing he can talk about?
- Why did he leave “spy-hood” after 7 years?
- How did he transition back to civilian life?
- Do spies make great sales people?
- What does treason have to do with sales?
- How did he win at Shark Tank?
- What can we learn about communication and life from his experience on Shark Tank?
- What’s “the Farm” and what kind of exercises do trainees go through?
- What’s the confidence reflex?
- How can we cultivate greater confidence???
- What does “off the X” mean and why is it so important?
- What’s the importance of collaboration?
- What can we learn from a glass thermos and alka-seltzer?
- What’s the importance of empathy?
- Why are spies so great at business?
- What is S.A.D.R. and how can it help us in life?
- What’s the importance of remaining humble and teachable?
- What’s a bug-out bag???
- What’s the integrity test?
- How can we tell if someone’s lying in three to five seconds?
- To find out more visit: www.SpyScape.com
INSPIRE #614: DISCOVER THE SCIENCE OF MOTIVATION & HOW TO USE IT FOR SUCCESS! (Dan Ariely, PhD, “Payoff”)
INSPIRE #542: HOW TO REPROGRAM YOUR MIND & MOVE PAST LIMITING BELIEFS! (Dr. Eldon Taylor, “Choices And Illusions)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment