If you’ve ever felt like you were swimming in your own thoughts, then do we have the get out of your head show for you!
Today we’ll talk about stopping the thoughts to quiet the mind and staying off of the treadmill in your head so you can breathe a sigh of relief.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO (COMING SOON):
As an Asian-American with 25 years of experience in Corporate America AND as a spiritual explorer, CJ is a bridge between science and spirit, Western and Eastern, as well as logical and intuitive. She seeks out ideas from seemingly opposite sides of an issue to help her audience plug into what’s unfolding on a global scale. From energy healers to surgeons, psychics to psychologists, and vegans to ranchers, her diverse guests reflect her commitment to engage, challenge, entertain, and enlighten in every show.
ABOUT FIRE IT UP WITH CJ:
So you’re not a monk, but you still want to live a spiritual life? Then Fire it UP with CJ is the place to go! Yep, no shaved heads or orange garments needed to stay grounded, expand your awareness, and be inspired to live your best life. Every week CJ interviews some of the most provocative trailblazers in the fields of spirituality, environment, relationships, and parenting. Gandhi had it right when he said change comes from the inside out. Open your mind, open your heart, and make the world a better place just because you’re in it.
Tune in to the all-new episodes of Fire it UP with CJ Wednesday at 5/4c!
Fire It Up With CJ Online: Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
CJ’s Life Coaching Website
- What does it mean to make peace with where you’re at?
- What law of attraction work Michael was doing to attract someone into his life?
- How did Michael first meet Jessica?
- What does it mean to let go of attachment of what you think you want?
- What does it mean to let go of the illusion of control?
- What does it mean to get out of the head and feel into things???
- How do you use your watch to get your stress levels down?
- What does it mean to let go of your preconceptions?
- What are Altra and Xero shoes – and what does that have to do with CJ and the Camino Trek in Spain???
- Who are Golden Harper (Altra) and Stephen Sashen with Xero shoes?
- What does it mean when energy has an imprint?
- What happened as Michael tried to get back in shape?
- How is Michael hiring Jessica as his running coach???
- Why are some of our “butt-kickings” in our best interest (so that we can let go of worrying about them!)?
- To find out more visit: FireItUpWithCJ.com
Other Podcasts Featuring CJ:
INSPIRE #532: HOW TO FIND MORE FOCUS & ENERGY TO GET THINGS DONE!!! (CJ Liu & Michael Sandler)
INSPIRE #323: HOW TO SLEEP BETTER & FEEL MORE RESTED! (CJ Liu & Michael Sandler)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.