CJ Liu on How To Find More Focus & Energy To Get Things Done & Find Success!!!
If you’ve ever wanted more focus in your life then do we have the show for you!
Today we’ll talk about finding your focus whether in the minute to minute day to day, or for the long haul.
That plus we’ll talk about the power of packing, free classes galore, books, books, what to do with books, and what living on the beach, has to do with anything!
As an Asian-American with 25 years in Corporate America AND an spiritual explorer, CJ is a bridge between science and spirit,Western and Eastern, as well as logical and intuitive. She seeks out ideas from seemingly opposite sides of an issue to help her audience plug into what’s unfolding on a global scale. From energy healers to surgeons, psychics to psychologists, and vegans to ranchers, her diverse guests reflect her commitment to engage, challenge, entertain and enlighten in every show.
ABOUT FIRE IT UP WITH CJ:
So you’re not a monk, but you still want to live a spiritual life? Then Fire it UP with CJ is the place to go! Yep, no shaved heads or orange garments needed to stay grounded, expand your awareness and be inspired to live your best life. Every week CJ interviews some of the most provocative trailblazers in the fields of spirituality, environment, relationships, and parenting. Gandhi had it right when he said change comes from the inside out. Open your mind, open your heart, and make the world a better place just because you’re in it.
Tune in to the all-new episodes of Fire it UP with CJ Wednesday at 5/4c!
Fire It Up With CJ Online: Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
CJ’s Life Coaching Website
- How to be focused
- What are ways to make you the most focus
- What’s the importance of getting clear of your outcome
- How to build your focus muscles
- Key time management skills
- What is a Time Timer and how can it help?
- What’s the importance of rewards?
- What’s a great way to keep track of your daily to-do’s.
- How to get unstuck if you’re in a task
- How to work with your energy’s up and downs through the day
- What’s the importance of momentum
- What it means to be on a railroad track – and what’s the difficulty of switching tracks
- How to protect your thought bubbles – to keep from losing thoughts
- What’s the importance of little moments of refocusing?
- What’s the importance of making your schedule mindless?
- How you can use your transition time to your advantage?
- What’s the importance of getting up early, even if you feel you’re a late-night person
- What’s the importance of internal time
- Where does mindfulness and meditation fit into the focus equation?
- What is internal tai chi and how can it help?
- To find out more visit: FireItUpwithCJ and www.InspireNationShow.com
Other Podcasts Featuring CJ:
INSPIRE #511: HOW TO STAY CALM! (CJ Liu & Michael Sandler)
INSPIRE #519: HOW TO FIND YOUR HAPPY PLACE!!! + Guided Meditation! (CJ Liu & Michael Sandler)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.