If you’ve ever wanted to stop the striving and discover true abundance, then do we have the It’s Not Your Money show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Tosha Silver, the best-selling author of Outrageous Openness, Change Me Prayers, The Wild Offering Oracle, and a brilliant new book that’s a breath of fresh air in the world of manifesting, It’s Not Your Money.
And that’s just what I want to talk with her about today, how to live fully from divine abundance!
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
BOOKS BY TOSHA SILVER:
MORE ON TOSHA SILVER:
Tosha graduated from Yale with a degree in English Literature, but along the way fell madly in love with yogic philosophy. For the past 30 years she has taught people around the world ways to align with Inner Love. She lives near San Francisco, where she runs an online school about these ideas called, “Living Outrageous Openness: Think Like a Goddess”. This offers an ongoing way to support those who truly want to live these beautiful, ancient practices. You can also join her on Facebook by liking her author page where she writes a few times a week.
She particularly enjoys finding fresh, funny ways to invite and embrace the Divine while avoiding conventional jargon and cliches at all cost. She loves how the sacred and the mundane are truly One. The guidance from the Inner Divine begins to lead when it is sincerely invited….by anyone.
- What in the world does Impending Doom have to do with anything?!?!
- Who was Florence Scovel, author of The Game of Life and How to Play It, and what did Tosha learn from her???
- What does it mean to offer all of our financial problems to the Divine?
- What is an abundance change me prayer?
- How do we feel worthy to receive?
- What does it mean to relax into Divine Source?
- How do we stop blocking the flow?
- What is the Law of Prarabdha Karma???
- What can we do if we’re not attracting what we desire?
- What’s the missing element of The Secret and The Law of Attraction???
- What are the Five Divine Steps to attracting abundance?
- What’s the importance of cleaning your “house” and what does this look like???
- What’s the importance of offering your belongings to love?
- Why is it so important that we stop complaining about money???
- What in the world is a schnorer?
- What’s the importance of making a statement of gratitude???
- Why do we want to continuously repeat “it’s easy for me to receive”???
- What does it mean if we’re still not receiving?
- What is “old soul abundance”?
- What’s the importance of filling your mind with the positive?
- What’s a God Box???
- What is true tithing and why is it so important?
- What do cords and chakras have to do with receiving abundance?
- To find out more visit ToshaSilver.com
INSPIRE #946: HOW TO ALIGN WITH THE DIVINE & BREATHE SO MUCH EASIER! + Guided Meditation(Tosha Silver, “WIld Offering”)
How to Let the Force of Love That Created You, Guide You (Tosha Silver, Outrageous Openness)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment