MORE ON NICHOLAS VESEY:
Nicholas has been the minister at the Aspen Chapel since 2014, having come to Colorado from England.
He is the author of 2 books: “Developing Consciousness – A roadmap of the Journey to Enlightenment” published by O Books in 2011 and “Living the Life-Force” published by Ozark Mountain Publishing in 2019.
Nicholas has been committed to a path of personal transformation for 40 years; exploring the relationship between consciousness and spirituality through all the great wisdom traditions.
Although he is ordained as an Anglican Priest, he uses the Tao Te Ching, the Upanishads, the Bhagavad Gita, the Dhammapada, and the Koran among many other sacred texts to help him on his path.
His passion is to enable people to find their own paths to understanding the great mysteries of life, and to that end he gives talks in the chapel every Sunday that are available on this website as part of a service or as standalone podcasts. Nicholas also runs regular courses based on his books.
Nicholas lives in Aspen with his wife Heather and two children, Samuel (15) and Jessica (13).
Nicholas Vesey Online: Website | Twitter
- What’s the connection between Nicholas Vesey’s mom and James Bond???
- What does it mean he grew up dysfunctional?
- How did he go from advertising and marketing to becoming an ordained minister in the Church of England?
- What exactly is life force?
- What does it mean that you are everything, and everything is you???
- What’s the importance of asking if this is a friendly place?
- What is a still point within, and why’s it so important to find it?
- Who is Meister Eckhart and what does he say about “nothing”?
- What is the butterfly affect?
- What’s the importance of our words?
- What does it mean to communicate with the universe?
- How do we speak the language of love?
- What is the real importance of meditation?
- What is the work we are all here to do?
- How do we become a part of consciousness?
- How do we move past our mind?
- What is our body mind?
- How do we connect with the universal mind?
- What does it mean to become a “living sacrifice”?
- Why don’t we want to martyr ourselves?
- How do we transform our negative feelings and transform them into love?
- What do we need to know about control?
- What does it mean to truly let go of outcomes?
INSPIRE #1090: HOW TO BRING A MONK’S PEACE & STILLNESS INTO YOUR LIFE! (Phap Ban, “Plum Village: An Artist Journey”)
INSPIRE #958: HOW TO FIND INNER PEACE – EVEN WHEN YOUR WORLD IS SPINNING! (Rolf Gates, “Daily Reflection On Addiction, Yoga and Getting Well”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.