If you’ve ever found alarms going off in your life and wondered how to bring in greater peace and calm, then do we have the spiraling upwards and finding greater peace show for you!
Today we’ll talk about finding peace amongst the alarms and finding your centered place, even when smoke and bears are all around.
That plus we’ll talk about 5 flights in 7 days, life in the unknown, spiritual practice spiraling, overloaded, a return of the hummers, epigenetic tenacity, mothers-in-law and pneumonia, bears and honey, smoke and fire, and what in the world does Colorado Tick Fever have to do with anything!
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO (COMING SOON):
MORE ON CJ LIU:
As an Asian-American with 25 years of experience in Corporate America AND as a spiritual explorer, CJ is a bridge between science and spirit, Western and Eastern, as well as logical and intuitive. She seeks out ideas from seemingly opposite sides of an issue to help her audience plug into what’s unfolding on a global scale. From energy healers to surgeons, psychics to psychologists, and vegans to ranchers, her diverse guests reflect her commitment to engage, challenge, entertain, and enlighten in every show.
ABOUT FIRE IT UP WITH CJ:
So you’re not a monk, but you still want to live a spiritual life? Then Fire it UP with CJ is the place to go! Yep, no shaved heads or orange garments needed to stay grounded, expand your awareness, and be inspired to live your best life. Every week CJ interviews some of the most provocative trailblazers in the fields of spirituality, environment, relationships, and parenting. Gandhi had it right when he said change comes from the inside out. Open your mind, open your heart, and make the world a better place just because you’re in it.
Tune in to the all-new episodes of Fire it UP with CJ Wednesday at 5/4c!
Fire It Up With CJ Online: Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
- What is an ego spanking?
- What is Colorado Tick Fever???
- What is happening with Michael’s mouse-rescue program?
- What’s the fire that happened beneath Michael and Jessica’s house?
- What do we do when we’re faced with bears?
- What does it mean to truly let go?
- What is energy savings mode?
- What we can learn from Jessica’s mom, Pneumonia, and an epic hike
- What’s the importance of finding the beauty in everything?
- What it means to anchor in the moment – to help you let go of anxiety
- What’s the value of laughing (and the chemical response)?
- What it means to be ginger and tender?
- How to eliminate suffering?
- How to move past our frustration?
- What do we do when we’re in the dark night of the soul.
- What do we do during a transition period?
- How to get out of the dark night of the soul???
- To find out more visit http://www.fireitupwithcj.com/
Other Podcasts Featuring CJ:
INSPIRE #1046: FIND SUCCESS BY FINDING & REMOVING BOTTLENECKS & LIMITATIONS!!! (CJ Liu & Michael Sandler)
INSPIRE #710: HOW TO RECHARGE, REFRESH & REINVENT YOURSELF! (CJ Liu & Michael Sandler)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
*Note: On your PayPal statement, you will see your donation made to “RunBare Inc.” Rest assured, your donation is going to the right place. Thank you!
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment