MORE ON ANODEA JUDITH:
Anodea Judith Ph.D. has been called a “prophet for our time.” A globally recognized teacher, speaker, healer, and writer on the intersection of personal and collective awakening, her passion for the realization of our potential matches her concern for humanity’s impending crises—her fervent wish that we “wake up in time.”
She holds Master’s and Doctoral degrees in Psychology and Health, is an Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher (500 hour E-RYT), and therapist with lifelong studies in somatic psychology, mythology, history, sociology, systems theory, and mystic spirituality.
She is best known for her groundbreaking work reviving the chakra system of ancient yoga and its profound correlation to human psychology, cultural evolution, and the downward process of manifestation.
Her best-selling books have gained worldwide recognition with over a million books in print in 25 languages, and won several awards.
She is a well-loved workshop presenter, whose exhilarating live workshops are not only informative but life-changing, with trainings for therapists, yoga teachers, and leaders, with transformative techniques for those on the path of awakening. She is also a global presenter in online workshops and summits.
A riveting keynote inspirational speaker, her pictorial animated powerpoints are like movies, with messages that bring hope without mincing words about the challenges of our times.
Her central vision is that our evolutionary challenge is learn how to create Heaven on Earth. This will, of course, take a miracle, but she believes that is the initiatory challenge of humans learning to wield the power of gods.
And finally Anodea Judith is a musician, artist, poet, avid gardener, priestess, mother, and grandmother, whose pioneering work has changed lives and is working toward changing the world.
Anodea Judith Online: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube
- What is the energy that’s pulsating through each one of us?
- What does CHARGE stand for?
- What does CHARGE feel like?
- How can we experience CHARGE for ourselves?
- Is the CHARGE positive or negative?
- How does CHARGE get blocked?
- What does it mean to harvest the charge into the tissues and subtle channels of the body?
- How do we become overcharged or undercharged?
- What do charging activities do and how do they move?
- What are common charging activities?
- What are common discharging activities?
- What kind of activities can do both?
- What are the different stages of charge?
- What is blocking and what do we need to know about it?
- How do we block at the different stages of charge?
- What can we do to unblock our charge?
- What is our “comfort zone” and why is it so important to expand it?
- What does it mean that “healing happens at the edge of the comfort zone, not over it”?
- What’s the practice of FOCUS and EXAGGERATE?
- What does it mean to bound our charge?
- What does it mean to track our charge?
- How do we track our charge?
- What’s the importance of tracking other people’s charges?
- What are key ways to discharge?
- Why do we want to hold onto our charge???
- What do we need to know about bipolar and CHARGE?
- What are the top 3 tips for mastering our charge?
- To Find Out More Visit: AnodeaJudith.com
INSPIRE #666: CHAKRAS 101 – HOW TO ASSESS, OPEN & BALANCE YOUR BODY’S ENERGY CENTERS! (Dr. Anodea Judith, “Wheels Of Life”)
INSPIRE #946: HOW TO ALIGN WITH THE DIVINE & BREATHE SO MUCH EASIER! + Guided Meditation (Tosha Silver, “Wild Offering”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.