MORE ON RICH KARLGAARD:
Award-winning entrepreneur-turned-publisher, columnist, author, television commentator, private investor, and board director, Rich Karlgaard has a unique vantage point on the trends driving the business and economic climates. Rich Karlgaard is the publisher of Forbes magazine and writes a biweekly column, Innovation Rules, known for its witty and honest assessment of current business issues, and serves as a regular panelist on cable news’ most popular business show, Forbes on FOX.
Rich Karlgaard Online: Website | Twitter
- What were Rich Karlgaard’s challenges with the educational system growing up?
- How’d he end up in Stanford as a “fluke”?
- How’d he end up going from Stanford to becoming a security guard?
- What brought him out of his long slumber?
- How did he end up becoming the publisher of Forbes Magazine?
- Why are so many of us late bloomers?
- What does it mean to be a late bloomer?
- What does it mean when late bloomers have to get off the conveyor belt?
- What’s happening to kids today?
- And what’s happening to the later generations trying to find a job?
- Is anything we do in our early years truly “wasting time”?
- Are there common threads that carry us forward in life?
- What’s the college admissions “arms race”?
- What can we learn from Dr. Carl Dweck about young bloomers and a fixed mindset, or being “brittle”?
- What’s going on with the pre-frontal cortex and executive functions?
- What do we need to do once our brains wake up?
- What are the top strengths of late bloomers?
- What’s the importance of quitting???
- What’s the superpower of self-doubt and how can it help us?
- Who is Geraldine Weiss and what can we learn from her?
- What are the top three tips to become a late bloomer?
- To find out more visit: RichKarlgaard.com
INSPIRE #713: HOW TO USE TAPPING TO RELEASE SELF-DOUBT & CREATE A LIFE YOU LOVE! (Nick Ortner, “Manifesting Your Greatest Self”)
INSPIRE #710: HOW TO RECHARGE, REFRESH & REINVENT YOURSELF! (CJ Liu & Michael Sandler)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.