If you’ve ever wanted a powerful second act or to reach the potential you always felt was inside, then do we have the Late Bloomers show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Rich Karlgaard, Forbes publisher, renowned speaker, and author of a brilliant must-read to rekindle your candle, Late Bloomers.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, the power of patience in a world obsessed with early achievement.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
BOOKS BY RICH KARLGAARD:
MORE ON RICH KARLGAARD:
- What were Rich Karlgaard’s challenges with the educational system growing up?
- How’d he end up in Stanford as a “fluke”?
- How’d he end up going from Stanford to becoming a security guard?
- What brought him out of his long slumber?
- How did he end up becoming the publisher of Forbes Magazine?
- Why are so many of us late bloomers?
- What does it mean to be a late bloomer?
- What does it mean when late bloomers have to get off the conveyor belt?
- What’s happening to kids today?
- And what’s happening to the later generations trying to find a job?
- Is anything we do in our early years truly “wasting time”?
- Are there common threads that carry us forward in life?
- What’s the college admissions “arms race”?
- What can we learn from Dr. Carl Dweck about young bloomers and a fixed mindset, or being “brittle”?
- What’s going on with the pre-frontal cortex and executive functions?
- What do we need to do once our brains wake up?
- What are the top strengths of late bloomers?
- What’s the importance of quitting???
- What’s the superpower of self-doubt and how can it help us?
- Who is Geraldine Weiss and what can we learn from her?
- What are the top three tips to become a late bloomer?
- To find out more visit: RichKarlgaard.com
INSPIRE #713: HOW TO USE TAPPING TO RELEASE SELF-DOUBT & CREATE A LIFE YOU LOVE! (Nick Ortner, “Manifesting Your Greatest Self”)
INSPIRE #710: HOW TO RECHARGE, REFRESH & REINVENT YOURSELF! (CJ Liu & Michael Sandler)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment