If you’ve ever wanted to harness the most powerful energy of manifestation in the world, then do we have the Think and Grow Rich sexual transmutation show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Mitch Horowitz, a leader in the New Thought Movement, PEN award-winning historian, the author of The Miracle Club, and the author of the Napoleon Hill success course series, which includes the Miracle of a Definite Chief Aim, the Power of the Mastermind, and the forthcoming Secrets of Self-Mastery.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, secrets of self-mastery transmuting sexual energy and attraction for your greatest success TODAY.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
BOOKS BY MITCH HOROWITZ:
MORE ON MITCH HOROWITZ:
Mitch Horowitz is a writer and publisher with a lifelong interest in man’s search for meaning. The PEN Award-winning author of Occult America and One Simple Idea, Mitch has written on everything from the war on witches to the secret life of Ronald Reagan for The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Salon, and Time. The Washington Post says Mitch “treats esoteric ideas and movements with an even-handed intellectual studiousness that is too often lost in today’s raised-voice discussions.” He is also the voice of popular audio books, including Alcoholics Anonymous and The Jefferson Bible, and host of the web series ORIGINS: SUPERSTITIONS. Mitch is a former vice president and executive editor at Tarcher Perigee, a division of Penguin Random House. Visit him at www.MitchHorowitz.com.
- What is the “sex energy” that Napoleon Hill writes about?
- What does Napoleon Hill say about sex as a health builder?
- What does he mean that the sexual urge is the sensation of life’s creative force flowing through the individual?
- How can sexual energy be channeled in the direction of achievement?
- How does one substituted another aim or desire for the object of oen’s exual urge?
- How can we allow our creative energies to be channeled in that direction?
- How do we become an alchemist with our sexual energy?
- What’s the purpose of a definite chief aim when it comes to manifestation?
- What the difference is between using your sexual energy for sexual contact and channeling it to other actions?
- What would Napoleon Hill say about abstinence?
- Can we use sexual energy (in the act with another or by ourselves) for manifestation as well?
- What is the sixth sense and how can sexual energy focus it?
- How do we “stimulate” our mind for ideas?
- What do partnerships and sexual energy have to do with success?
- What is sexual magick?
- How important is it to set intention before the moment of orgasm?
- How long has sex been used as a powerful, positive energy of transmutation?
- What does our attire have to do with sexual energy and how can we use this?
- What does love have to do with sexual transmutation, and do we need to be in a relationship?
- To find out more visit: MitchHorowitz.com
INSPIRE #1052: HOW TO AWAKEN YOUR SLUMBERY GIANT + NAPOLEON HILL & EGYPTOLOGY! (Mitch Horowitz, “The Miracle Club”)
INSPIRE #1000: THE MIND-BLOWING 10 DAY MIRACLE CHALLENGE! (Mitch Horowitz, “The Miracle Club”)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
I enjoyed listening to ya’ll talking about sexual transmutation and the power in our sexuality. I heard Mitch talking about all of this in his recent series at NuraLearning, and it got my attention as something I need to look at. There may even be a “Definite Chief Aim” in this for me! Thanks! David
Just discovered this post today, on a subject near and dear to my heart. Thank you so much Mitch and Michael. So little info available on this very important subject.