If you’ve ever felt exhausted or overwhelmed, then do we have the Recharge Your Batteries show for you!
Today we’ll talk about pulling back from the brink, recovering your fuel, and what to do when all systems go down!
That plus we’ll talk about ignoring warning signs, huge temperature shifts, taking time to pause, a D & C no more, body resets, summer planning, setting goals, hiring coaches, letting go, adding more horses, imeditations.com, truth to power, millennial magic, asking for what you are worth, Ginger Roberts and Fred Astaire, the power of Spotify, why you want to plug in your microphone, and what in the world monkey suits gone bad has to do with anything!!!
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO (COMING SOON):
MORE ON CJ LIU:
As an Asian-American with 25 years of experience in Corporate America AND as a spiritual explorer, CJ is a bridge between science and spirit, Western and Eastern, as well as logical and intuitive. She seeks out ideas from seemingly opposite sides of an issue to help her audience plug into what’s unfolding on a global scale. From energy healers to surgeons, psychics to psychologists, and vegans to ranchers, her diverse guests reflect her commitment to engage, challenge, entertain, and enlighten in every show.
ABOUT FIRE IT UP WITH CJ:
So you’re not a monk, but you still want to live a spiritual life? Then Fire it UP with CJ is the place to go! Yep, no shaved heads or orange garments needed to stay grounded, expand your awareness, and be inspired to live your best life. Every week CJ interviews some of the most provocative trailblazers in the fields of spirituality, environment, relationships, and parenting. Gandhi had it right when he said change comes from the inside out. Open your mind, open your heart, and make the world a better place just because you’re in it.
Tune in to the all-new episodes of Fire it UP with CJ Wednesday at 5/4c!
Fire It Up With CJ Online: Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
- What does it mean to re-invent yourself or try out different suits in your life?
- How do we begin to handle overwhelm?
- What do we do with an underlying sense of exhaustion?
- What can we find going on underneath the surface?
- What’s a tsunami of emotion?
- What did Michael and Jessica do (after the miscarriage) that brought them incredible relief?
- What’s a spiritual detox?
- Why we may need to “fall apart” to build back stronger?
- What it means to get out of our paradigm to help find greater peace?
- Why Michael’s getting a new running coach!
- What can we do to step back from our current situation?
- Why we want to go looking for attachments, or unhealthy attachments in our lives?
- What’s the importance of asking if something will “fester in your heart”?
- What’s the importance of asking if something will “feel light or feel heavy”?
- What does it mean to let go of everything to recharge your batteries?
- What is the purpose of a pause?
- What happened to the Inspire Nation Show with Spotify!
- What will imeditations.com be?
- Who is Brooks Palmer and what is the importance of letting go and clearing out?
- What we can learn from Sara LaChapelle of Women Don’t Ask?
- To find out more visit: FireItUpWithCJ.com
Other Podcasts Featuring CJ:
INSPIRE #625: HOW TO FIND REST & DE-STRESS WHEN THE WORLD WON’T SLOW DOWN!!! (Cj Liu & MIchael Sandler)
INSPIRE #771: HOW TO RELAX & DESTRESS, EVEN AS LIFE’S HEATING UP! (CJ Liu & Michael Sandler)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
*Note: On your PayPal statement, you will see your donation made to “RunBare Inc.” Rest assured, your donation is going to the right place. Thank you!
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment