MORE ON DARREN COCKBURN:
Darren Cockburn has been practicing meditation and mindfulness for over 20 years, studying with a range of teachers from different religions. As a coach and teacher, he has supported hundreds of people in meditation, mindfulness, and finding a connection to spirituality, with a focus on applying spiritual teachings in everyday life to cultivate a peaceful mind. The author of Being Present, he lives in Bournemouth, UK.
Darren Cockburn Online: Website | Twitter | Facebook
- How was Darren Cockburn’s mind out of control in his twenties?
- How did he struggle with work-life balance and anxiety?
- What happened when Darren was introduced to a life coach?
- What was his experience with a meditation teacher?
- How did he gradually gain awareness and transform his life?
- As an IT specialist, how did he come across “the Process”?
- What is “the process” and why is it so important to understand (what does it mean for us?)
- What are “the guidelines” we get to follow in life?
- And what are “the corrections” that happen to all of us?
- Do tragic events truly need to happen in our lives?
- How does the process relate to being present – and what’s the extreme importance of presence?
- What does it mean to honor the body?
- What does it mean to be truly present?
- Why is it so important to act with kindness?
- What does it mean to understand the truth?
- How do we “do only what needs to be done”?
- How do we “harmoniously obtain and retain only what we need”?
- Why is it so important to apply the guidelines to our digital device usage?
- How do the guidelines make us more peaceful???
- For More Info Visit: www.MindfulnessOnlineTraining.org
INSPIRE #838: HOW TO DISCOVER YOUR BRILLIANCE & RECLAIM THE LIGHT WITHIN! (Arielle Ford on Debbie Ford’s “Your Holiness”)
INSPIRE #1092: DISCOVER YOUR PASSION & FIND HAPPINESS WITH AN UNBALANCED LIFE! (Brad Stulberg & Steve Magness, “The Passion Paradox”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.