Such a beautiful, heart-warming interview with CJ Liu on how to get things done, even when you don’t want to…how to put the systems in place and the kind-gentle-easy-good way to help you overcome your hurdles, your stuck-ness, procrastination, and fears to step forward toward your dreams!
That plus my visit to my Fam in Florida, getting my dad on green smoothies, and even getting him to the gym!!!
(And my special trip to the dentist that left me lighter of mouth!)
Such a special, heart-warming show, to help you get moving, get things done, and step forward toward your dreams!
Shine bright everyone!!!
If you’ve ever wanted to improve or upgrade your life, or simply get ahead, then do we have the Taking Care of Business show for you.
Today we’ll talk about how to get moving, get going, and get the things you’ve always wanted or needed to do done.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO (COMING SOON):
MORE ON CJ LIU:
As an Asian-American with 25 years of experience in Corporate America AND as a spiritual explorer, CJ is a bridge between science and spirit, Western and Eastern, as well as logical and intuitive. She seeks out ideas from seemingly opposite sides of an issue to help her audience plug into what’s unfolding on a global scale. From energy healers to surgeons, psychics to psychologists, and vegans to ranchers, her diverse guests reflect her commitment to engage, challenge, entertain, and enlighten in every show.
ABOUT FIRE IT UP WITH CJ:
So you’re not a monk, but you still want to live a spiritual life? Then Fire it UP with CJ is the place to go! Yep, no shaved heads or orange garments needed to stay grounded, expand your awareness, and be inspired to live your best life. Every week CJ interviews some of the most provocative trailblazers in the fields of spirituality, environment, relationships, and parenting. Gandhi had it right when he said change comes from the inside out. Open your mind, open your heart, and make the world a better place just because you’re in it.
Tune in to the all-new episodes of Fire it UP with CJ Wednesday at 5/4c!
Fire It Up With CJ Online: Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
- What happened when Michael went to Florida?
- How Michael did an interview with his parents?
- How Michael worked to heal himself and his childhood wounds?
- How Michael got back into his morning routine even when out of town?
- How to build a powerful healing habit – even with your dad and green smoothies!
- What “If not now then when” really means?
- What’s coming for Jessica (and her first ultrasound coming up!)
- What’s the importance of delegation, or tightening up your timelines?
- What in the world is Parkinson’s law???
- What does it mean to work backwards and come up with a deadline to help you move forward?
- Why tighter deadlines may be the best way to go!
- What it means to overcook your goose!
- What it means to use your environment to support you?
- What CJ Liu gained from working with Amazon?
- What is the Amazon sphere?
- What we learned from “Seven Practices of a Mindful Leader” with Marc Lesser!
- What Michael needed to do at the dentist and what it has to do with “if not now then when”.
- What it means to be gentle and loving and kind to yourself when you need to get things done.
- What it means to stop resisting?
Other Podcasts Featuring CJ:
INSPIRE #371: MOST IMPORTANT THINGS FOR GETTING THINGS DONE! (CJ Liu & Michael Sandler)
INSPIRE #771: HOW TO RELAX & DESTRESS, EVEN AS LIFE’S HEATING UP! (CJ Liu & Michael Sandler)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
*Note: On your PayPal statement, you will see your donation made to “RunBare Inc.” Rest assured, your donation is going to the right place. Thank you!
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment