MORE ON DR. HANK SEITZ:
Dr. Hank Seitz was involved in a car accident 12 years ago and it broke his neck and he was told he would be physically disabled and always have severe pain the rest of his life. When he was in the hospital he remembered being in the “valley of death”, deep in a valley with black, bare, and dead trees. He was asked if he wanted to still be on earth and the answer was a VIBRATING “yes”!
Dr. Hank awoke with a deep burning desire to come back and live his life with a higher purpose. This higher purpose he found out would be to first discover and then share with others how we are the creators of our lives.
He is a mental scientist, behavioral analyst, and businessman. He is here to be a teacher & leader of mankind’s new higher consciousness. He has a calling to awaken mankind and lift the veils to all there is. He is here to assist others into this new consciousness and has come here with great reason to expand all there is.
He has the feeling and knowing of his calling to serve, manifest, and shift consciousness in mankind. Dr. Hank embraces his openness and vulnerability to love.
Dr. Hank was a general manager in the southeastern United States for 15 years with Procter & Gamble. At P&G he created the initial process that was so successful he left the company and began his own successful practice for the past 18 years.
Dr. Hank Seitz Online: Website| Facebook| Twitter
- What happened in Dr. Hank’s life that sent him on this trajectory?
- What was his near-death experience?
- What does it mean that we’re each guided by our feelings?
- How can our feelings affect our reality?
- What does it mean that the Universe communicates with our feelings?
- What does it mean that we’ll see it when we feel it?
- What we can learn from “Think and Grow Rich”?
- What in the world is Thank and Grow Rich???
- What does “vibration” have to do with Napoleon Hill?
- How can you use your vibration to overcome exhaustion?
- What does it mean to receive guidance from Source?
- What is “souls play” and how can it transform our lives?
- How do we attract more when we’re focused on lack?
- What does it mean to be the author of our lives?
- What are “Trains from the Universe”?
- What do we need to know about positive thoughts?
- How do we ask for miracles?
- What’s the importance of making a decision that “I want to feel good”?
- What does it mean that we are enough?
- How do we let go of negative thinking habits?
- What are key steps to feeling better now?
- To find out more visit: DrHank.biz
- To find out more about EXP real estate go to dochankwebinar.com
INSPIRE #385: HOW TO THANK & GROW RICH! (Pam Grout, “Thank & Grow Rich”)
INSPIRE #264: How to Think & Grow Rich + Guided Meditation! (Joel Fotinos, “Road to Success”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.