MORE ON GUY FINLEY:
BEST-SELLING “LETTING GO” author Guy Finley’s encouraging and accessible message is one of the true bright lights in our world today. His ideas go straight to the heart of our most important personal and social issues — relationships, success, addiction, stress, peace, happiness, freedom — and lead the way to a higher life.
Finley is the acclaimed author of The Secret of Letting Go, The Essential Laws of Fearless Living and 35 other major works that have sold over a million copies in 18 languages worldwide. He is the Director of Life of Learning Foundation, a Center for Spiritual Discovery in Merlin, Oregon, and the Foundation’s popular Key Lesson e-mails are read each week by a hundred thousand subscribers in 142 countries. Finley’s work is widely endorsed by doctors, business professionals, celebrities, and religious leaders of all denominations.
Through Life of Learning Foundation, Guy has presented over 5,000 unique self-realization seminars to thousands of grateful students throughout North America and Europe over the past 20 years and has been a guest on over 700 television and radio shows, including national appearances on ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, and NPR. He is a member of the faculty of the Omega Institute and a daily contributor to Beliefnet.
Guy’s career reached this point through a circuitous path. Born into a successful show business family, he is the son of Late-Night TV and radio pioneer Larry Finley. His childhood friends were the sons and daughters of the most famous celebrities in the world. As a young man Guy enjoyed success in a number of areas including composing award-winning music for many popular recording artists including Diana Ross, The Jackson 5, Billy Preston, The Four Seasons, as well as writing the scores for several motion pictures and TV shows. From 1970-1979 he wrote and recorded his own albums under the Motown and RCA recording labels.
Throughout his youth, Guy suspected there was more to life than the type of worldly success that led to the emptiness and frustration he saw among his own “successful” friends and colleagues. In 1979, after travels throughout North America, India, and the Far East in search of truth and Higher Wisdom, Guy voluntarily retired from his flourishing music career in order to simplify his life and to concentrate on deeper self-studies.
In addition to his writing and appearance schedule, Guy presents four inner-life talks each week at Life of Learning Foundation in Merlin, Oregon. These meetings are ongoing and open to the public.
Guy Finley Online: Website| Facebook| Twitter| Youtube
- How did Guy Finley grow up with Hollywood Glitz and the like of Lucille Ball and Liza Minnelli?
- What did he discover from being with the Hollywood in crowd?
- How’d he end up traveling the world, and what didn’t he find?
- What’s the gift of being divinely dissatisfied?
- What is really going on when our partner is fighting with us?
- What does it mean that an attack is not an attack?
- How are relationships helping to protect us?
- What is a gentle bull and how is one tamed?
- What is a pattern interrupt to stop any fight?
- How do we change our subconscious to prevent fights and relationship turmoil?
- What does it mean that the real problem we have with others is what we don’t yet see or understand in ourselves?
- What is the magic of the mirror a relationship provides?
- How can relationships help awaken us?
- What can we learn from our buttons?
- What is meant that any negative thought or feeling that hides within us must be revealed before it can be healed?
- What does it mean that when the student is ready, the relationship appears to teach?
- How do we move from the blame game to an entirely new story?
- How do we see from someone else’s eyes?
- What’s the real story behind Jerry McGuire?
- What’s the real magic and power of relationships?
- What’s wrong with trying to win a fight?
- What does it me to see ourselves?
- How do we see our relationship through the eyes of Love?
- Why is it never our job to make our partner change?
- What’s it mean to let Love be your answer?
- To find out more visit: RelationshipMagicBook.com (get lots of free gifts) or www.GuyFinley.com
INSPIRE #939: HOW TO HAVE THE STRONGEST, HEALTHIEST, HAPPIEST RELATIONSHIP!!! (Nancy Levin, “The New Relationship Blueprint”)
INSPIRE #893: HOW TO FIND MORE LOVE & LESS CONFLICT IN YOUR RELATIONSHIPS!!! (Jonathan Robinson, “More Love, Less Conflict”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.