MORE ON SANDRA INGERMAN:
Sandra Ingerman, MA, is an award winning author of twelve books, including Soul Retrieval: Mending the Fragmented Self, Medicine for the Earth, Walking in Light, and The Book of Ceremony: Shamanic Wisdom for Invoking the Sacred into Everyday Life. She is the presenter of eight audio programs produced by Sounds True, and she is the creator of the Transmutation App. Sandra is a world renowned teacher of shamanism and has been teaching for more than 30 years. She has taught workshops internationally on shamanic journeying, healing, and reversing environmental pollution using spiritual methods. Sandra is recognized for bridging ancient cross-cultural healing methods into our modern culture addressing the needs of our times.
Sandra is known for gathering the global spiritual community together to perform powerful transformative ceremonies as well as inspiring us to stand strong in unity so we do our own spiritual and social activism while keeping a vision of hope and being a light in the world.
She is passionate about helping people to reconnect with nature. Since the 1980s, thousands of people have healed from past and present traumas through the classic cross-cultural shamanic healing method Sandra teaches called Soul Retrieval.
She is a licensed marriage and family therapist and professional mental health counselor. She is also a board-certified expert on traumatic stress. She was awarded the 2007 Peace Award from the Global Foundation for Integrative Medicine. Sandra was chosen as one of the Top 10 Spiritual Leaders of 2013 by Spirituality and Health Magazine.
Sandra, in partnership with University of Michigan Integrative Medicine conducted a pilot research study. The study shows how the Medicine for the Earth practices that Sandra developed benefit people who have suffered a heart attack. The research paper is published in Explore Journal July/August 2011, Vol. 7, No4.
Sandra Ingerman Online: Website| Facebook| Twitter
- How did Sandra Ingerman for come to ceremony?
- What’s it mean to set up a divine connection within yourself?
- What’s it mean to work with the elements?
- What’s the importance f greeting and welcoming the ancestors of the land?
- What’s it mean to create sacred space and incubate consciosus intentions?
- What’s it mean to transform negative thoughts through ceremony?
- How can we create positive outcomes by bringing the sacred into everyday life?
- What does it mean to bring the sacred into everyday life?
- What exactly is ceremony?
- How do we create ceremonies in our lives?
- When do we want to create ceremony?
- What are the most common reasons for holding ceremony?
- What does it mean that children are true masters at creating ceremony?
- What’s the exponential power of working in a group?
- How can ceremony help us when we’re feeling stuck?
- What is the true magic that takes place when making ceremony?
- What does it mean (and how do we) create sacred space?
- How do we choose the right place for our ceremony?
- What an we learn about ceremony and a baby’s birth?
- What’s the power of drumming?
- What’s the power of an altar?
- How do we set up an altar?
- What do we need to know about electronics and ceremony?
- What’s the importance of intention when it comes to ceremony?
- What are prayer trees?
- How can we use ceremony to help animals who have passed on?
- For more info visit: SandraIngerman.com
INSPIRE #571: HOW TO FIND MIND-BLOWING HOPE & GUIDANCE THRU THE WISDOM OF AYAHUASCA! (Rachel Harris, PhD , “Listening To Ayahuasca”)
INSPIRE #550: HOW TO ATTRACT BIG MIRACLES! + Guided Meditation (Joanna Garzilli, “Big Miracles”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.