MORE ON JONNI POLLARD:
Studying and teaching for over 2 decades, today Jonni is based in New York City and travels the world, teaching meditation, running workshops and retreats, and acting as a personal and corporate consultant. In addition, he leads mass meditations and speaks at major cultural and lifestyle events.
The foundation of his teachings stems from the timeless Vedic tradition. The core of his teachings focus on embodying our deepest nature of love.
Jonni is also the co-founder and creator of the 1 Giant Mind Learn Meditation course and the 1 Giant Mind Teacher Training Academy. These programs have taught over 250,000 people from around the world to meditate.
Jonni Pollard Online: Website | Instagram
- What happened when Jonni Pollard starred worldwide in Heartbreak High?
- How’d he end up traveling in India?
- What was the self-judgment he was feeling, and why?
- What’s the Vedic perspective of reality?
- What is the Golden Sequence?
- What’s the heart of our crisis today?
- What is survival mode?
- What’s it mean we’re distracting ourselves to death?
- What is our evolutionary mismatch?
- What are the four golden insights?
- What’s the practice of affirming the four golden insights?
- What does it truly mean that life is sacred?
- What is meant that love is our nature?
- What is wisdom and how is it our power?
- What does it mean that fulfillment is our purpose?
- What’s the importance of meditation?
- How do we begin?
- How do we recognize the sacredness in our lives and of our lives?
- What is witnessing and why is it so important?
- What can we learn from a visit with the Dalai Lama about friendliness?
- What’s the importance of being of service?
- What’s the power of a daily practice?
- What are a few key items to include in our daily practice?
- To Find Out More Visit: JonniPollard.com and www.1GiantMind.com
INSPIRE #685: HOW TO FIND MORE PEACE IN YOUR LIFE! (Jessica Lee & Michael Sandler)
INSPIRE #658: HOW TO HACK YOUR SUPERCONSCIOUS MIND! + Mantras & Meditation (Leonard Perlmutter, “The Heart and Science of Yoga”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.