MORE ON DR. AZIZ GAZIPURA:
Dr. Aziz is a clinical psychologist and one of the world’s leading experts on social confidence. After being stuck in shyness and social anxiety himself for almost 10 years, he became determined to find a way to social freedom. Through thousands of hours of his own training, counseling, reading, group work, and coaching, he has truly mastered what it takes to break free from shyness and social anxiety into a life of confidence.
In 2011, Dr. Aziz started The Center For Social Confidence, which is dedicated to helping everyone break through their shyness and social anxiety. Through his unique blend of compassion, humor, and personal courage, Dr. Aziz has helped thousands of people all over the world increase their confidence. Through confidence coaching, audio and video programs, podcasts, a detailed blog, and intensive weekend workshops, Dr. Aziz lives out his mission: To help every person who is stuck in shyness liberate themselves to pursue the relationship, career, and life they have always dreamed of.
He lives in Portland, Oregon with his wife Candace and son Zaim (who he claims is the “most socially confident badass kid in the world.”)
Dr. Aziz Gazipura Online: Website | Facebook | Twitter
- Was Dr. Aziz Gazipura always too nice?
- What happened with women because he was being “nice”
- What does “Nice” mean anyway?
- What’s the danger (stress and anxiety) of being too nice?
- What’s the opposite of being too nice?
- What can lead to a volcano?
- How can we tell if we’re too nice?
- What are the top signs of being too nice?
- What’s the cost of approval seeking?
- What’s the physical toll it can take on our bodies?
- What’s wrong with anger-phobia and conflict avoidance?
- What’s a boldness training boot camp?
- What are the 3 steps to becoming self-assertive?
- What does authenticity really mean?
- How are boundaries good?
- What’s the importance of asking what do I want?
- What is our shadow?
- How do we speak up for ourselves?
- How do we handle being interrupted – and learning how to interrupt!
- What do we do about bullies and criticism?
- To find out more visit: NotNiceBook.com
INSPIRE#483: The Power of Speaking Your Truth!!! (Jessica Lee & Michael Sandler)
INSPIRE #250: How to Harness the Power of Your Own Authentic Voice! (Todd Henry, “Louder Than Words”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.