MORE ON DR. KYRA BOBINET:
Dr. Kyra Bobbinet lives to serve others. It gets her up in the morning. She wants to free herself and others from the suffering we wallow in, or actively deny, every day.
In order to be good at it, and figure out what may help others, she spent a lot of time experimenting on her own behavior. For example, how can she get herself to do things that are good for her (or scary for me plus good for her) without getting stuck in fear, a feeling of worthlessness, or any other flavor of self-defeating emotion? She is obsessed with what causes us to behave and feel the way we do, so she can be more beneficial to you.
And, in collaboration with others, She has enjoyed great success serving the world. She was fortunate to attend UCSF School of Medicine and Harvard School of Public Health. She has built programs and algorithms that change behavior at the million-person scale. She has changed individual lives through intensive mentoring and coaching. She has sought out teachers and wise elders for her own transformations. She delights in teaching at Stanford School of Medicine. She has created a design firm, engagedIN, that helps people and organizations change behavior for the better. For this, She has won accolades and awards (including the 2015 Innovator Award from Harvard T. H. Chan School of Public Health as well as past service awards from UCSF, echoing green, and the mayor of San Francisco).
But it hasn’t been enough. She has been restless to give others the best possible solutions so they can reach a whole new level within themselves. And with so many great resources and authors out there, She wondered what She had to offer that was worth saying?
Well, here is what she figured out. Her specialty is bringing two medicines to you: behavior change and design thinking. Through her love of science, She can decipher really complicated concepts into useful insights to help you build your self-awareness. Likewise, She is, and always has been, a designer. But unlike classic categories like fashion, interior décor, or graphic design, it turns out She is a designer of things like tranquility, transformation, healing, and behavior change. And She is not alone—Dr. Kyra believes that every woman and man does this for their own life everyday—and all they need is to recognize and expand this intuition into full-blown life design skills.
This is why she exist. And why she became an author.
She lives in Northern California, is Ojibwe/Bohemian by ancestry, and adore her family (her husband Josh and our mixed brood of Shara, Memphis, Ethan, Alecsa), horses, ecodesign, and surfing!
Dr. Kyra Bobinet Online: Website | Twitter
- How did the dream come about to sail around the world?
- What does it mean to find someone who truly supports your dreams
- What’s a lifeboat exercise and how does one do it?
- What does it mean that work-life balance doesn’t exist?
- What are grab bags?
- What did he learn about chasing your dreams from his father?
- How did they plan on doing a round-the-world sail?
- How did they beginning planning the trip?
- What’s the Hakuna Matata and how’d you end up with her?
- Why a catamaran?
- How early were the kids taught about sailing and running the boat?
- How do you plan for contingencies
- Was pirating a real concern?
- What’s the risk of not chasing your dreams?
- What’s it mean to dream it like you mean it?
- What does velocity made good mean for your dreams?
- What are the different levels of intentionality?
- How do we begin to chart our course?
- Why is it so important to tell others what we’re going to do?
- What’s the importance of asking the right questions?
- How were the kids home schooled while traveling around the world?
- What’s the importance of being humble?
- What does courage really mean?
- For More Info visit: http://www.thecagegroup.org/
INSPIRE #883: THE ART OF HAVING IT ALL – THRU THE LAW OF ATTRACTION! (Christy Whitman, “QUANTUM SUCCESS”)
INSPIRE #880: HOW TO USE THE LAW OF ATTRACTION & THE CREATION FREQUENCY TO MANIFEST YOUR DREAMS! (Mike Murphy, “The Creation Frequency”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.