The perfect guided meditation to help you get grounded & relaxed if you’re feeling un-centered, spinny, light-headed or out-of-control.
Consider this Ayurveda 101 for men & women!
You’ll laugh out loud learning how Ayurveda helps you get healthier, happier, centered & at peace. Learn about diet, sleep, sex, doshas, meditation, raising kids &more! Plus Tantra!
If you’ve ever wondered what’s Ayurveda, a dosha, or why the wisdom of India should ever matter to you —and what in the world is Tantra, and is it just about sex, then you’re in for a treat!
Meet Katie Silcox, author of the New York Times best-seller Healthy Happy Sexy: Ayurveda Wisdom for Modern Women. She’s a tantric ayurvedic teacher–a former business professional who left the corporate world for the mystics of India and yoga– who explains the basics of Ayurveda and how it can help you live a healthier, happier, more energized life!
And yes, spice up your sex life too!
This is an incredibly entertaining, laughter-filled, light-hearted discussion that’ll likely have you rolling, as you learn your vatas from your pittas, and the real purpose of a sweet potato.
- Katie shares why a job promotion prompted her to quit her job and fly to India in search of yogis
- what in the world is a dosha, and why you should care
- understanding the clues behind your food cravings and what you should eat instead
- why Katie says there’s no such thing as finding balance
- what exactly is tantra and how it applies to sex
- why a tantra teacher’s job is to “burn” her students
- what ancient wisdom can teach you about raising newborns and children
- natural rhythms and how it affects your sleep
- why you should learn to listen to your intuition
- the important of self love and critical self care, what Katie calls “glowing Goddess routines”
- moving past struggle and anxiety
Katie Silcox is the New York Times best-selling author of the book, Healthy, Happy, Sexy – Ayurveda Wisdom for Modern Women. She is also a nationally recognized yoga teacher, Ayurvedic practitioner, writer for Yoga Journal, and a senior teacher within the Sri-Vidya ParaYoga lineage under Yogarupa Rod Stryker. Katie was named one of San Francisco’s best yoga teachers by Common Ground magazine in 2009, and one of “70 Yogis Changing the World” in Origin magazine in 2014.
Katie Silcox Online: Website | Facebook | Twitter
Books by Katie Silcox:
Healthy Happy Sexy: Ayurveda Wisdom for Modern Women
Honey and Dust: Travels in Search of Sweetness by Pier Moore Ede
The Omnivore’s Dilemma: A Natural History of Four Meals by Michael Pollan
What’s Your Dosha, Baby?: Discover the Vedic Way for Compatibility in Life and Love by Lisa Marie Coffey
Talking Story with Marie-Rose Phan-Le
COMING SOON: John Douillard, Founder of LifeSpa
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.