MORE ON DANIEL BRUCE LEVIN:
Daniel Bruce Levin walked away from a huge opportunity (to work his way up from pushing a broom to running a billion dollar business), to hitchhike around the world to find happiness and inner peace. His life has been dedicated to finding the peace and contentment that comes from truly knowing yourself. His mission has become holding the space for others to find that peace too.
One day away from being ordained a Rabbi in Jerusalem, Israel, Levin left to come back to America. He opened a cafe and bookstore in San Francisco and then went to live for 10 years in a Monastery in the Foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountains as a Monk. He became the Director of Business Development at Hay House and played a big part in helping it grow from $3,000,000 to $100,000,000 over the next 10 years.
Levin is a rare blend of mystic and businessman; he believes it is his ability to see things from different perspectives that draws people and companies to work with him and it is what brings him his greatest joy.
He is the author of THE MOSAIC, a beautiful fable that touches the heart and soothes the soul, but to this day, he feels he is not the author. He knows it was the characters of the fable that actually wrote this story.
Daniel Bruce Levin Online: Website
Key Points Discussed:
- How many times have you walked away from everything and walked towards yourself? (03:23)
- Connecting to the beast of passion and living in the moment instead of running away from it (06:20)
- How did you handle the competing interest within you that could have torn you apart? (08:15)
- The reason why Daniel was set up (13:36)
- How the horrible consequences of having an affair unfolded into the greatest gift for Daniel (20:39)
- How to establish connection in a world where nobody can say how they actually feel and where people don’t listen to each other (24:00)
- How to pour out enough of the cup to listen to the universe but most importantly listen to ourselves (25:58)
- The internal conflict we go through when we are out of integrity and out of sync (29:31)
- Creating a listening revolution and the impact it could have (32:52)
- The blind woman who sees more clearly than any of us and how we can begin to see (48:23)
- How do we let of the stories that are destroying us to set ourselves free? (55:47)
- The importance of trusting our inner voice and how Daniel did it (57:57)
INSPIRE #1246: HOW TO CREATE REVOLUTIONARY CHANGE IN YOUR LIFE! (Michael Sandler & CJ Liu)
INSPIRE #833: HOW TO GET GUIDANCE AND DIRECTION BY LISTENING TO THE WIND! (Renee Baribeau, “Winds Of Spirit”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.