If you’ve ever wanted revolutionary change in your life, then do we have the fasten your seat belts Dorothy, we’re not in Kansas anymore show for you.
Today we’ll talk about stepping through portals, envisioning a new future, learning from the past, and how to step forward into your future without getting spun.
Plus we’ll talk about a Camino, integrating, opening up to the universe, crazy early winter, working on a TV show, temporary slowdown, hiring, hiring, and more hiring, putting systems in place, the countdown to a ghost rider, parental visit, breaking ribs, surrendering, surrendering, and more surrendering, what on earth is a zapping party, and what in the world a most harrowing auction has to do with anything.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
As an Asian-American with 25 years in Corporate America AND an spiritual explorer, CJ is a bridge between science and spirit,Western and Eastern, as well as logical and intuitive. She seeks out ideas from seemingly opposite sides of an issue to help her audience plug into what’s unfolding on a global scale. From energy healers to surgeons, psychics to psychologists, and vegans to ranchers, her diverse guests reflect her commitment to engage, challenge, entertain and enlighten in every show.
ABOUT FIRE IT UP WITH CJ:
So you’re not a monk, but you still want to live a spiritual life? Then Fire it UP with CJ is the place to go! Yep, no shaved heads or orange garments needed to stay grounded, expand your awareness and be inspired to live your best life. Every week CJ interviews some of the most provocative trailblazers in the fields of spirituality, environment, relationships, and parenting. Gandhi had it right when he said change comes from the inside out. Open your mind, open your heart, and make the world a better place just because you’re in it.
Tune in to the all-new episodes of Fire it UP with CJ Wednesday at 5/4c!
Fire It Up With CJ Online: Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
CJ’s Life Coaching Website
Key Points Discussed:
- Working on a TV show with a producer in Hollywood and a new book (02:55)
- Manifestation is a two-step dance: writing about it and stepping forward (09:15)
- A self-inflicted knee to the chest that cracked a rib (09:58)
- One of the most emotional experiences of Michael’s life (14:40)
- Stepping through the portal for the flow to get back in place (21:34)
- Zapping parties and how zapping helps in reconnecting our energetic channels (25:49)
- Getting ready for skiing season and climbing 2,000 feet an hour (29:32)
- Going to LA to produce the TV show, selecting the first guests, and what the first episodes will look like (36:19)
- Becoming an anchor for those around us who aren’t as awake and aware or are spinning due to life’s circumstance (42:00)
- CJ’s amazing the Camino de Santiago experiences and integrating (48:20)
- Physical transformation and re-discovering aspects of ourselves that have been dormant or concealed (53:14)
- How to have some experience where we can step back enough to become the observers of our lives (1:00:31)
- Finding a way over, around, or through the mountain in our way (1:03:04)
Other Podcasts Featuring CJ:
INSPIRE #1231: HOW TO GO THROUGH CHANGE AND COME OUT SHINING!!! (Michael Sandler and CJ Liu)
INSPIRE #1087: SUPERNATURAL BREATHING! CHANGE YOUR BREATH TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE! (Niraj Naik, “Soma Breath”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.