Simple Ways to Stand Out, Excel & Make an Awesome Impact!
Timeless Principles to Help You Standout, Excel & Make an Impact on People & In the World. And Why Helping Others Drives Your Success!
Listen to the Podcast Below!
Have you ever wanted to build, carve and sculpt your greatest life? To recognize your inner potential, then pull out that hammer and get busy creating the artwork you know is inside. And have you ever wanted to sculpt something that would help others realize their greatest potential as well.
Well if so, then do we have the show for you!
In this episode, we talk with Jon Gordon, best-selling author, inspirational speaker, a craftsman and a builder of dreams.
We’ll discuss one of his many fantastic books, The Carpenter: A Story About the Greatest Success Strategies of All an inspiration story that has me on fire!
So learn how to become craftsman of your own life, about learning the true meaning behind the words love, serve, and care, and how you can work toward mastery that includes helping others.
That plus what it means to be be a servant leader and how you can be a CCO or a Chief Caring Officer of our own company!
- How do you lead a life by design, while still letting go for a higher power to guide you?
- Why sometimes you have to lose a goal to find your destiny.
- What guides you toward your passion?
- How do you step back to be open for miracles?
- What’s the importance of works of gratitude and prayer?
- How to find calm and peace amidst the chaos
- Why pioneers seem crazy
- How to live from the soul & a place of power
- Why you should never live from outside in, but live inside out
- What is “The Way”
- What does it mean to love, serve, and care
- Why building a business by focusing on loving, serving, and caring one person at a time builds a more successful business—and can help change the world!
- Why success is about collaboration
- “If you could live your life over again, what would you do differently?”
- Why touching others is truly living a legacy?
- Can fear be pushed out by being focused on others?
- Why you can love fear for helping you get back on track
- Circumstances do not determine how you feel, your feelings come from your thoughts
- Why failure is not meant to define you, but to refine you – and how failure can be a gift
- Why you aren’t a true success unless you’re helping others be successful
- The power of generosity
- Why life is not about what you get but about what you give
- Why you can never out give God or the Universe
- Law of Abundance in Giving to Others – The Secret is becoming a conduit to give away
- How to help kids discover their unique gifts & talents for who they are meant to be
- How to get success to chase you
MORE ON JON GORDON:
Jon Gordon’s best-selling books and talks have inspired readers and audiences around the world. His principles have been put to the test by numerous NFL, NBA, MLB coaches and teams, Fortune 500 companies, school districts, hospitals and non-profits. He is the author of numerous books including The Wall Street Journal bestseller The Energy Bus, Soup, The No Complaining Rule, Training Camp, and The Carpenter. Jon and his tips have been featured on The Today Show, CNN, Fox and Friends and in numerous magazines and newspapers. His clients include The Atlanta Falcons, LA Clippers, Pittsburgh Pirates, Campbell Soup, Wells Fargo, Northwestern Mutual, Publix, Southwest Airlines, Bayer, West Point Academy and more.
Jon is a graduate of Cornell University and holds a Masters in Teaching from Emory University. He and his training/consulting company are passionate about developing positive leaders, organizations and teams.
When he’s not running through airports or speaking, you can find him playing tennis or lacrosse with his wife and two teenage children.
Books by Jon Gordon:
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
*Note: On your PayPal statement, you will see your donation made to “RunBare Inc.” Rest assured, your donation is going to the right place. Thank you!
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.