If you’ve ever wanted more success in your life, then do we have TheBelieve to Achieve show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Howard “H” White , a star in high school basketball, and a stand-out point guard for the University of Maryland, now the Senior VP of the Jordan Brand at Nike, founder of the Believe to Achieve program, and the author of an incredibly fun, inspiring, and empowering read, Believe to Achieve: See the Invisible, Do the Impossible.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO (COMING SOON):
BOOKS BY HOWARD H WHITE:
MORE ON HOWARD H WHITE:
A star in high school and a standout point guard for the University of Maryland, Howard “H” White was an NBA draft pick until knee injuries put a stop to his basketball career. Undaunted, Howard put his other skills to use, eventually finding his way to Nike, Inc. Now vice president of Jordan Brand, he has been with the company for thirty-five years. With Nike’s support, he founded the “Believe to Achieve” program, an innovative traveling seminar designed to encourage youth to believe in themselves and adults to mentor them. A tremendous, charismatic public speaker, White’s passion and excitement for life moves adults and children alike. He lives in Lake Oswego, Oregon, with his wife Donna and daughter Mandy.
- Where did Howard “H” White grow up?
- What was life like for him then?
- Who was his first mentor and what’s the importance of a mentor?
- What’s the power of “belief”
- What’s the importance of remaining positive?
- Who was the “angel” that came into his life?
- How’d he end up changing schools?
- How’d he get into basketball and how did that change his life?
- What was his belief system like
- How did he keep from a place of despair when strife came up?
- How did he end up working for Nike – and what were the “coincidences” that took place?
- How did he come up with the Nike Jordan Brand?
- What’s the importance of a vision?
- What’s the importance of writing it down?
- What is his formula for success?
- What does MJ5, Michael Jordan, and a Ferrari have to do with anything?
- What can we learn from Michael Jordan’s belief system?
- What does it truly mean to believe in yourself?
- What’s the importance of belef?
- What’s it really mean to face one’s fears?
- Is there a meaning behind everything that happens?
- For More Info Visit: http://www.HowardHWhite.com
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.