If you’ve ever struggled with family, emotions, time or being on top of your game, how to be okay with not being okay show for you.
Today we’ll talk about being extra-kind and gentle to yourself, even when you’re struggling, far from your best, or melting down with the super-moon.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
MORE ON CJ LIU:
As an Asian-American with 25 years in Corporate America AND an spiritual explorer, CJ is a bridge between science and spirit,Western and Eastern, as well as logical and intuitive. She seeks out ideas from seemingly opposite sides of an issue to help her audience plug into what’s unfolding on a global scale. From energy healers to surgeons, psychics to psychologists, and vegans to ranchers, her diverse guests reflect her commitment to engage, challenge, entertain and enlighten in every show.
ABOUT FIRE IT UP WITH CJ:
So you’re not a monk, but you still want to live a spiritual life? Then Fire it UP with CJ is the place to go! Yep, no shaved heads or orange garments needed to stay grounded, expand your awareness and be inspired to live your best life. Every week CJ interviews some of the most provocative trailblazers in the fields of spirituality, environment, relationships, and parenting. Gandhi had it right when he said change comes from the inside out. Open your mind, open your heart, and make the world a better place just because you’re in it.
Tune in to the all-new episodes of Fire it UP with CJ Wednesday at 5/4c!
- What has happened to people from the Super Moon and after the Super Moon.
- What happens when negative emotions come up?
- What do we do when we internally berate ourselves?
- What do we do with negative self-talk?
- What does it look like to give yourself unconditional love?
- How can unconditional self-love help ourselves?
- What it means to focus on the connection of Heaven and Earth?
- How do we go looking for any internal work we have to do?
- What’s the importance of not judging yourself for the moment (even if you’ve melted down)
- What does it mean to be kinder and more loving to oneself?
- What is the stillpoint – and why does CJ want to learn more about it?
- What can we learn about heart openings – and dropping your shields.
- What happened with Michael and Jessica’s patreon backstage pass? Patreon.com/inspirenation
- For more info visit: FireItUpWithCJ.com
- How can you be okay with not being perfect – and move past perfectionism?
- How are you rewarded yourself for stepping out there?
Other Podcasts Featuring CJ:
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
*Note: On your PayPal statement, you will see your donation made to “RunBare Inc.” Rest assured, your donation is going to the right place. Thank you!
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.