MORE ON MARK NEPO:
Mark Nepo is a poet and philosopher who has taught in the fields of poetry, health, and spirituality for forty years. A New York Times #1 bestselling author, he has published fourteen books and recorded eight audio projects. Mark has appeared with Oprah Winfrey on her Super Soul Sunday program on OWN TV, and has also been interviewed by Robin Roberts on Good Morning America. His work has been translated into more than twenty languages. Mark keynotes regularly for conferences and corporations, works with healing and medical communities, including chaplains and therapists, speaks and offers workshops for colleges and universities, and leads spiritual retreats.
In 1987, Mark was diagnosed with a rare form of lymphoma. The heart of that journey and its aftermath has greatly informed his work. Ever since, he has been a student of all paths and his work has explored the common center and unity of all spiritual traditions, focusing on how we can experience that unity when we can lean into life and hold nothing back. Ultimately, he explores with others how to live wholeheartedly, so we can inhabit the gifts we are born with and find the language of our own wisdom.
- How did Mark Nepo get to where he is today?
- Has he always been a “scribbler”
- What’s been the importance of journaling in his life?
- How did journaling help Mark Nepo?
- How has journaling helped him to overcome fear?
- How does journaling make us a student of the heart?
- How does journaling keep us in conversation with the Universe?
- What’s the difference between a journal and a diary?
- What is the importance of risk enhancement in how you lead your life?
- Is there such a thing as good or bad?
- What can you learn about yourself from journaling?
- How can it help us to heal?
- How often should we journal?
- What are the best practices?
- What’s the process of inquiry and why’s it so important?
- How do we choose our journal?
- Does a journal have to be organized, logical and clean?
- What’s the importance of questions?
- What’s the importance of suspending judgment?
- What are some of the top journaling guidelines?
- What’s the importance of not censoring your writing?
- What does it mean to allow form to follow content?
- What’s the importance of trusting whatever comes?
- For more info visit: MarkNepo.com
INSPIRE #521: HOW TO LIVE THE LIFE YOU’RE GIVEN! + Guided Meditation (Mark Nepo, “The One Life We’re Given”)
How to Embrace Challenges & Live Life to Your Fullest (Mark Nepo, Inside the Miracle)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.