Today I’ll speaking with Robert Waggoner, the past President of the International Association for the Study of Dreams, co-editor of the online magazine, The Lucid Dreaming Experience, and the author of one of my all-time new favorite books, Lucid Dreaming: Gateway to the Inner Self!
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO (COMING SOON):
BOOKS BY ROBERT WAGGONER:
MORE ON ROBERT WAGGONER:
A past President of the International Association for the Study of Dreams (IASD), Waggoner serves at co-editor of the online magazine, The Lucid Dreaming Experience, (ISSN 2167-616X); the only ongoing publication devoted specifically to lucid dreaming. A lucid dreamer since 1975, he has logged more than 1,000 lucid dreams.
Waggoner frequently speaks on the science and practice of lucid dreaming at international dream conferences, workshops and college classrooms, including the following:
- University of Michigan – Ann Arbor
- Sonoma State University
- Iowa State University
- University of Washington – Bothell
- Evergreen State College
- St. Mary’s – California
- University of Sussex (UK)
- Hebrew University (Israel)
- Tel Aviv University
- and elsewhere.
Media Appearances: Robert has been interviewed or consulted about the practice of lucid dreaming by CNN, CBS News and ABC News (KABC – Los Angeles) along with Iowa Public Radio, WPNR, WBGU, and other radio stations.
His comments have appeared in media as diverse as the following:
- The Huffington Post
- Popular Science (FYI: Is It Possible To Control Our Dreams?)
- Van Winkle’s (How Accurate Are Inception and Other Dream Films?)
- Pittsburgh Post Gazette
- Brides magazine
- Utne Reader (online)
Robert Waggoner enjoys educating others about the science, beauty and potential of lucid dreaming. Contact Robert to arrange media appearances, speaking events or workshops.
- When was Dr. Waggoner’s first lucid dream?
- What are pre-cognitive dreams?
- What did he learn from The Lesson’s of Don Juan by Carlos Castenada?
- What was the early technique he learned for Lucid Dreaming (and still teaches today)
- What’s the importance of modulating your emotions when lucid dreaming?
- What does it mean that only the mind distniugishes between the two realities?
- What do waking activties have to do with lucid dreaming?
- What is the shadow self?
- How are the top ways of getting into lucid dreaming?
- What’s the MILD technique?
What’s the NAP To Lucidity technique?
- What are other techniques and activities to improve the chance of lucid dreams?
- How do we remember our dreams?
- What advice for people who do not dream (or remember dreams)
- What is a conquistador of consciousness
- Is there anything to fear in lucid dreaming?
- What kind of questions can you ask in your dreams?
- What can you learn in your dreams?
- How can you heal yourself through lucid dreams?
- What does it mean to manipulate your dream body?
- What are the benefits of meditation and meditating in your dreams?
- What can we learn about a connected universe through our dreams?
- How important is it to talk with our children about their dreams?
- How can we help children with nightmares?
- For More Info Visit: http://www.lucidadvice.com and http://www.dreaminglucid.com
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.