If you’ve ever needed healing in your life, body, mind or soul, then do we have the Caves of Power show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Sergio Magana, world renowned Mexican healer, and the author of several amazing books including the Totlec Secret and Caves of Power: Ancient Energy Techniques for Healing, Rejuvenation and Manifestation, one of the most fascinating books I’ve ever read.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about Ancient Energy Techniques for Healing, Rejuvenation, and Manifestation.
That plus we’ll talk about an appointment with an eagle, tobacco and an egg, crystal skulls and obsidian mirrors, psychic surgery, black eagle perception, flying men of Papantla, and what Armando and a spider has to do with anything!
MORE ON SERGIO MAGANA:
A world-renown Mexican healer, Magaña was surrounded by teachers of ancient Mexican spiritual and healing practices for most of his life. Although raised in a Catholic home, he was initiated into the 5,000-year-old Toltec lineage of Mesoamerica, which influenced the Mayan and Aztec cultures, and was trained in the Tol shamanic oral tradition, which has been handed down for 1,460 years. Sergio leads workshops around the world, empowering others to evolve and heal themselves through a new approach to an ancient tradition. He is the author of several books including his latest CAVES OF POWER Ancient Energy Techniques for Healing Rejuvenation and Manifestation
Sergio Magana Online: Website | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube
- How did Sergio Magana begin discovering the hidden world of ancient Mexican healing?
- What did he learn from the Mayan and the Aztec’s early on?
- What can we learn from tobacco circles?
- How can one use peripheral vision to see other worlds?
- What is black eagle’s perception?
- When did Sergio begin seeing energy fields?
- What happens to our energy fields after surgery?
- How do we begin using lucid dreaming?
- What’s it mean to enter a hypnogogic state?
- Why is a hypnogogic or trance state so important?
- What can we learn from our dreams?
- Is our dream world only an illusion?
- How was he called to the Andes?
- How do we begin to work with our dreams?
- What’s an ancient technique to wake in our dreams
- What’s an ancient technique for healing?
- To find out more: http://sergiomagana.com
INSPIRE #270: Spiritual Secrets of the Aborigines for Healing, Health & Life + Guided Meditation! (Robbie Holz, “Secrets of Aboriginal Healing”)
INSPIRE #339: How to Perform Energy Healing – Backed by Science! (William Bengston, PhD, “The Energy Cure”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.