If you’ve ever wanted to achieve something really big, and wondered if you have to PUSH like crazy to do, then do we have the show for you!
Today we’ll talk about pushing hard, versus going with the flow. When to push, when to rest, when to run like crazy, and when to head for the hammock.
Listen to the podcast below!
BOOKS BY JESSICA LEE & MICHAEL SANDLER:
- How Jessica ended up trying boogie-boarding?
- What Jessica learned from her 1 ½ year old niece?
- What Jessica is doing for intention work first thing in the morning?
- How Jessica is working to raise her vibrations early in the day?
- What Jessica jots down in intention work to help with her day?
- Why we want to look at our parents, and even our parents’ parents to understand our patterns?
- Why we often have patterns of martyring ourselves and what it means?
- What we can learn from looking at our parents habits?
- Why these habits of pushing ourselves may not serve us.
- Why you don’t need to push or punish yourself just to prove your passionate about something.
- Why you don’t necessarily want to drive yourself into the ground just because you’re passionate about something?
- What it means to go slow to go fast?
- Why you want to step back and just be, even in the middle of a busy project?
- Why you want to take a pause in times of busy-ness, and especially during times of stress and anxiety.
- What’s the difference between push and pull in having ideas come to you?
- What’s the benefit of stopping and how to see the “big picture”
- How to operate and make decisions from a higher energy level?
- What’s the importance of exercising on a daily basis
- What Michael learned from a head injury while surfboard shopping.
- What Jessica learned from going into a state of panic
- What are emotional blocks and heart walls and how do they affect us?
- What is Dr. Bradley Nelson’s emotion code?
- How do we release trapped emotions so we have less stress and anxiety?
- What’s the overall importance of making the time and space to just be?
- For More Info Visit: inspirenationshow.com/
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.