If you’ve ever wanted more clarity in your life then do we have the show for you.
Today we’ll talk about finding clarity, setting intention, and steps you can take to step forward into your future.
That plus we’ll talk about flow and structure, k9’s and coffee, the power of 4 AM, what’s going on, under the waves, and what in the world baby deer and coaching, have to do with one another!
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO (COMING SOON):
MORE ON CJ LIU:
As an Asian-American with 25 years in Corporate America AND an spiritual explorer, CJ is a bridge between science and spirit,Western and Eastern, as well as logical and intuitive. She seeks out ideas from seemingly opposite sides of an issue to help her audience plug into what’s unfolding on a global scale. From energy healers to surgeons, psychics to psychologists, and vegans to ranchers, her diverse guests reflect her commitment to engage, challenge, entertain and enlighten in every show.
ABOUT FIRE IT UP WITH CJ:
So you’re not a monk, but you still want to live a spiritual life? Then Fire it UP with CJ is the place to go! Yep, no shaved heads or orange garments needed to stay grounded, expand your awareness and be inspired to live your best life. Every week CJ interviews some of the most provocative trailblazers in the fields of spirituality, environment, relationships, and parenting. Gandhi had it right when he said change comes from the inside out. Open your mind, open your heart, and make the world a better place just because you’re in it.
Tune in to the all-new episodes of Fire it UP with CJ Wednesday at 5/4c!
- What twin baby deer have to do with anything?
- What’s the importance of teaching a baby sign language?
- What is conscious parenting?
- How do we step outside of our bubbles?
- What’s the importance of taking time in the beingness
- What is taking a higher level perspective on life?
- How we can use muscle testing to help guide our lives?
- How you can juggle multiple projects at the same time
- How to set up your schedule for flow and structure
- What it means to bring more flow into your life
- How to open up and respond to what’s happening?
- What we do on a daily basis to help keep some structure and get the things done we want to get done
- How you can use automatic writing to tap into your intuition
- How you can use automatic writing to help organize your day
- What it means to get into a pro-active stance to getting things done
- How to figure out the one most important thing you need to get done in the day?
- How to remember the one most important thing you may be forgetting?
- How to live in a state of flow – listening to your higher guidance
- What’s the importance of self-care and refueling the tank
- How to build exercise such as walks and runs into your day – and with flow
- All about an old mountain bike that wasn’t – and what we can learn from it.
- How to recognize when you’re not in flow.
- How to use your morning routine for greater clarity
- What it means to find peace beneath the waves
- Why attacking things may not be the answer
- How to work with the wind instead of pushing against it
- How to move past our ADHD wiring
- Why it’s so important to find the gift that’s wrapped around your heart
- What it means to look for the essence of what you’re looking for in life?
- How to set your intentions in automatic writing?
- How to begin to discover who you truly are?
- For more visit: fireitupwithcj.com/ and www.InspireNationShow.com
Other Podcasts Featuring CJ:
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
*Note: On your PayPal statement, you will see your donation made to “RunBare Inc.” Rest assured, your donation is going to the right place. Thank you!
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.