INSPIRE #537: HOW TO ATTRACT MORE MAGIC INTO YOUR LIFE!
Jessica Lee On How To Bring More Magic Into Your Life By Stepping Into the Unknown!
Listen to the podcast below!
BOOKS BY JESSICA LEE & MICHAEL SANDLER:
If you’ve ever wanted to shine bright and live your life to the fullest, then do we have the dive into the unknown show for you!
Today we’ll talk about the power of the unknown, stepping off the cliff, and why going where you’ve never gone before can be so powerful and enlightening.
That plus we’ll talk about heading south, dolphins and beaches, looking inward, belly rubs and lounging in the sun, potato chips and core work, and what in the world skateboarding on volcanos has to do with anything!
- How to stay out of old programming
- How to find your voice
- How to be brave and put yourself out there
- What surfing dolphins have to do with anything
- How to surf the wave of intention
- How moving can promote great change
- Why stepping into the unknown can be so powerful
- How moves can be paradigm shifts, and promote paradigm shifts
- How to visualize and manifest
- What “or something better” has to do with anything
- Why it’s important to put specific requests out to the universe
- What it means to step into the unknown or something better
- How do you get comfortable with the uncomfortable
- What it means to strengthen the muscle of stepping into the unknown
- What’s the incredible importance of a first step
- What do breadcrumbs have to do with anything
- Why it takes “failing” to be able to move ahead
- What’s the mourning period before you can dive into the magic
- What it means to be pivoting toward your dream?
- What we can learn from Tama Kieves and A Year Without Fear
- What it means to break free from the cocoon?
- What’s the importance of dropping attachment to step into the magic
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.