INSPIRE #516: HOW TO CHOOSE LOVE OVER FEAR! + Meditation!
Jessica Lee on How To Choose Love Over Fear, Even During Challenging Times! + Guided Meditation!
Listen to the podcast below!
BOOKS BY JESSICA LEE & MICHAEL SANDLER:
If you’ve ever struggled with fear in your life, whether from big news or small, then do we have the love over fear show for you.
Today we’ll talk about overcoming fear, transmutting fear, and even using fear to your advantage.
That plus we’ll talk about vacations that weren’t, the power of pancakes, one little love bug, running up walls, and what in the world, coily springs have to do with anything.
- What it means to choose love over fear
- What are the different ways of dealing with fear
- How to avoid turning fear into anger
- What it means to let the universe guide us
- What are the health challenges I’ve had
- What’s the spiritual significance of laragytis
- What the Urban Monk, Pedram Shojai, has to say about the energy of politics
- What it means to transmute our energy of fear into love
- How positive energy can overcome almost any hurdle
- What it means to vibrate from the level of love
- What it means that it’s “all about the energy”
- How Ho’oponopono can help, even during political crisis
- What happens to the body if you’re vibrating at a lower energy level
- Why it’s so important to get your energy levels up
- What’s a metta-love meditation and how can it help?
- How to become a positive tuning fork?
- How we counter balance the negative energy of the news?
- What we can learn from Michelle Segar author of No Sweat: The Science of Motivation…and a study on people with colonoscopy
- Why it’s so important to end your day on a note of expansive love
- What’s the importance of watching the natural world, and our pets!
- What it means to put things back in perspective
- What’s the importance of going back to a place of love
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.