INSPIRE #501: HOW TO MANIFEST MIRACLES! + Guided Meditation!
Dr. Joe Vitale on How to Manifest Miracles & Live The Life You Desire!!! + Guided Meditation!
Listen to the podcast below!
BOOKS BY DR. JOE VITALE:
Today I’ll be talking with Dr. Joe Vitale, one of my all-time favorite guests. He’s the best-selling author of countless books, has starred in numerous movies including The Secret, and thanks to the Remember Process, is now a musician with fifteen albums to his credit. He’s also the author of a brilliant book on transformation I can’t recommend enough. The Miracle: Six Steps to Enlightenment
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, the Six steps to enlightenment to help you leap past your hurdles, and live the life you desire.
That plus we’ll talk about Ho’oponopono, a gullwing Mercedes, horse-shoe bolts and screws, the power of a number 2 pencil, butterflies and magicians, how to nevillize your goals, why two acres is better than four, why intention is for wimps, and why in the world you want to check your lights when you’re leaving the valet!
MORE ON DR. JOE VITALE:
Dr. Joe Vitale is the author of way too many bestselling books to mention here. Some of them include The Attractor Factor, Life’s Missing Instruction Manual, The Key, Faith, Attract Money Now and his latest is a sequel to his bestseller, Zero Limits which was officially launched in January 2014, entitled At Zero. His latest releases are The Secret Prayer and The Awakened Millionaire.
He’s also recorded many Nightingale-Conant audio programs, to name a few, The Awakening Course, The Missing Secret, The Secret to Attracting Money, The Abundance Paradigm, The Ultimate Law of Attraction Library and his latest release is called, The Zero Point.
Joe has also been in several movies, including the blockbuster The Secret. He’s been on the following TV shows: Larry King Live, Donny Deutsch’s “The Big Idea,” CNN, CNBC, CBS, ABC, Fox News: Fox & Friends and Extra TV. He’s also been featured inThe New York Times and Newsweek.
One of his most recent accomplishments includes being the world’s first self-help singer-songwriter as seen in 2012’s Rolling Stone Magazine®. To date, he has released 15 albums! Several of his songs were recognized and nominated for the Posi Award, regarded as “The Grammys of Positive Music.”
He created a Miracles Coaching® program and helps people achieve their dreams by understanding the deeper aspects of the law of attraction and the law of right action. This man was once homeless but today is a bestselling author who believes in magic and miracles.
For more information on Joe Vitale, go to: www.mrfire.com
- What’s the missing secret (they didn’t tell you about in The Secret)?
- What’s wrong with how most people practice the law of attraction?
- What are counter-intentions?
- How’d Joe end up Homeless in Dallas?
- How were his thoughts getting in his way???
- What we can learn from Attract Money Now?
- What are base beliefs and how do they affect us?
- How does our spouse’s beliefs affect our outcome?
- How do we move past the fear of failure?
- What can we learn from Neville Goddard?
- What does the Reticular Activating System have to do with anything?
- What is clearing, and why is it the missing step?
- What’s it mean to Nevillize your goal?
- What is Ho’oponopono and why is it so important?
- Why’s it so important to challenge our beliefs?
- What can we learn from Dr. Hew Len and the book Zero Limits
- Why is intention for wimps?
- What in the world is strongman training???
- To Get The Miracle: Six Steps to Enlightenment, plus free bonuses go to themiraclebook.info
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.