If you’ve ever wanted to find the flow or get back in the flow, even during these interesting times, then do we have the show for you.
Today we’ll talk about following the energy and all things flow, in the kindest, most gentle, and easiest ways to dive back in. Plus we’ll talk about RV magic, sitter magic, puppet magic, late night walking magic, reframe rapture, college chaos, precious pause, fuzzy fire, and what in the world a squirrel named Southern Comfort has to do with anything.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
As an Asian-American with 25 years in Corporate America AND an spiritual explorer, CJ is a bridge between science and spirit,Western and Eastern, as well as logical and intuitive. She seeks out ideas from seemingly opposite sides of an issue to help her audience plug into what’s unfolding on a global scale. From energy healers to surgeons, psychics to psychologists, and vegans to ranchers, her diverse guests reflect her commitment to engage, challenge, entertain and enlighten in every show.
ABOUT FIRE IT UP WITH CJ:
So you’re not a monk, but you still want to live a spiritual life? Then Fire it UP with CJ is the place to go! Yep, no shaved heads or orange garments needed to stay grounded, expand your awareness and be inspired to live your best life. Every week CJ interviews some of the most provocative trailblazers in the fields of spirituality, environment, relationships, and parenting. Gandhi had it right when he said change comes from the inside out. Open your mind, open your heart, and make the world a better place just because you’re in it.
Tune in to the all-new episodes of Fire it UP with CJ Wednesday at 5/4c!
Fire It Up With CJ Online: Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
CJ’s Life Coaching Website
Key Points Discussed:
- Experiencing a reframe rapture that enabled her to open up her energy so she could contain more energy for flowing (03:24)
- Diving into a morning practice, working on different clearings, and planning the RV tour with an ease mindset (07:31)
- Potential renewal of vows in the Grand Canyon and finding a trustworthy sitter for the animals (11:54)
- Getting into flow by surrendering and not trying to reason his way into things (15:35)
- The massive changes we’re going through due to the pandemic and what they’re teaching us (17:38)
- Understanding the virtues of contemplation and making each day the most rapturous day possible (20:00)
- Bringing about a new, better, and special world by rebuilding for something magical (23:12)
- The information that is coming to us and believing that something good can come out of challenging times (27:18)
- Late-night walking magic: Experiencing the sacred, special and healing power of walking (30:00)
- All about Southern Comfort and the classes he’s teaching on getting grounded and recharging (36:54)
- Considering starting a kid’s show and CJ’s potential role as a heckling witch (39:00)
- The story of how fuzzy fire got his charred belly (41:00)
- The energy of discordance that is necessary for the next change or growth, and how things are dropping due to the life quakes we’re going through (43:54)
- Tapping her mouth shut to avoid over-breathing and get a more deeper restful night’s sleep (45:35)
- The power of breathing techniques through the nose (48:00)
- The widespread energy that is affecting people’s sleep patterns and how setting intention around it can help (54:23)
Other Podcasts Featuring CJ:
INSPIRE #1336: How to Use Stay At Home to Grow Your Wings!!! (Michael Sandler and CJ Liu)
INSPIRE #1354: How to Make MASSIVE Gains with Tiny Changes!!! (Michael Sandler and CJ Liu)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.