If you ever wanted great change but in a kind, gentle, easy, good fashion, then do we have the make great change incrementally show for you.
Today we’ll talk about making massive change, finding ways for it to stick, and how to step forward incrementally without being worn out, running out of patience, or feeling like you’re not making a difference or any headway.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
MORE ON CJ LIU:
As an Asian-American with 25 years in Corporate America AND an spiritual explorer, CJ is a bridge between science and spirit,Western and Eastern, as well as logical and intuitive. She seeks out ideas from seemingly opposite sides of an issue to help her audience plug into what’s unfolding on a global scale. From energy healers to surgeons, psychics to psychologists, and vegans to ranchers, her diverse guests reflect her commitment to engage, challenge, entertain and enlighten in every show.
ABOUT FIRE IT UP WITH CJ:
So you’re not a monk, but you still want to live a spiritual life? Then Fire it UP with CJ is the place to go! Yep, no shaved heads or orange garments needed to stay grounded, expand your awareness and be inspired to live your best life. Every week CJ interviews some of the most provocative trailblazers in the fields of spirituality, environment, relationships, and parenting. Gandhi had it right when he said change comes from the inside out. Open your mind, open your heart, and make the world a better place just because you’re in it.
Tune in to the all-new episodes of Fire it UP with CJ Wednesday at 5/4c!
Fire It Up With CJ Online: Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
Key Points Discussed:
- Doing classes with her gurus and trying out the master path (03:45)
- Taking Shamanic journeys and getting out of the confusion borne out of doing too many things to move forward (07:28)
- Having a lot of luck with sports and fitness by focusing on two things (08:28)
- The value of having clarity of purpose and intent during these turbulent times (11:53)
- Trying to drive a race car chassis with a bus frame: From the fancy hard boots to the soft boots (12:50)
- Hedging yourself from being spun out and making change by being embodied and extra mindful (16:44)
- Being hypervigilant and grounded, and moving more into music (18:20)
- Michael’s perception of the power of CHAZ in Seattle (21:51)
- Participating in a four-mile march and appreciating the challenges the police are facing (23:37)
- The anger and rage that comes from being a victim of unjust behavior for a very long time (27:00)
- Breaking hiking and running rules with some awesome Ninja poles (29:21)
- The technique CJ used to keep going with her Camino when her knees were hurting (35:37)
- Teaching their first mini master class and excited for their next Bootcamp on visualization (40:59)
- How Covid-19 and George Floyd’s horrible death is amplifying the necessary energy that will bring necessary change (43:06)
- The current energy that is allowing us to take the opportunity to create new habits (49:18)
- Trying something new, being creative, and making soap from home (52:00)
- Coaching the animals: The wonder kitty and helping him with playtime so he can start eating more (58:21)
Other Podcasts Featuring CJ:
INSPIRE #1342: How to Free Your Body, Mind, and Soul During Covid-19 (And Feel Better Now)!!! (Michael Sandler and CJ Liu)
INSPIRE #1351: Embracing the Chaos and Disorder to Change for the Good!!! (Michael Sandler and CJ Liu)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
*Note: On your PayPal statement, you will see your donation made to “RunBare Inc.” Rest assured, your donation is going to the right place. Thank you!
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment