Learn How to Tap into Your Inner Voice & Joy That’s Within!
Learn How to Easily Tap Into Your Inner Voice, Joy & Wisdom That’s Within For Guidance, Direction, Freedom & Happiness!
Listen to the Podcast Below!
Did you ever wish you could talk with God, that you could ask questions, and have your queries answered!
Then if so, do we have the show for you!
In this episode we’re not going to be talking with God, but boy would that be a show.
We are however, going to be talking with Beth Banning, best-selling author of Interviewed by God: A Journey to Freedom
We’ll talk about communicating with God, or how to turn inwards, and listen to our own inner wisdom. And we’ll talk about the incredible inspiration and freedom one can find, by taking a journey on the inside.
Of course, we’ll also talk about turtles, crows, kundalini rising, and what in the world Pizza Chicken and unicorns have to do with enlightenment!
NOTE: If you buy Interviewed by God: A Journey to Freedom, get a FREE 3-part video series on how to delve into your 3 Access Points!
Just buy the book & then email Beth at BethBanning dot com!
A Few Things You’ll Learn From Interviewed by God: A Journey to Freedom
- How to connect with and trust your inner guidance
- How to uncover and open a long forgotten spiritual doorway
- How to find & get on the fastest path to the peace & happiness we’re all looking for
- How to turn the ego mind into the ally it was meant to be
- What do unicorns and synchronicities have in common?
- Close encounters with a dolphin
- What Beth’s life was like before she developed an inner knowing
- Everything we’re seeking is right here within
- What is this underlying tension that’s got us in knots?
- The importance of being willing to be uncomfortable
- Emotions are like the weather – they come & go
- Pushing buttons – just stagnant trapped energy
- Awareness of freedom channels
- What are your access points
- Process of Active Imagination – practiced by Neale Donald Walsh
- How you know you’re communicating with God or the Higher Knowing Voice
- How the book started
- There’s nothing to learn, just being aware of what’s always already been there
- How to cultivate your own awareness
- There’s no such thing as a right foot in front of you, just keep going
- Spiritual myth: guidance will give me an end-result or the guidance isn’t working
- Know that you can’t know in the moment the value of the step you’ve just taken
- What to do when your mind goes nuts
- Use discomfort as an alarm to wake yourself up
- What you can do right now to feel more peaceful or help someone else feel more peaceful
- Everything you need, every question you have, it is all within you.
MORE ON BETH BANNING:
Beth Banning is a best-selling author, inspirational speaker, and spiritual catalyst who lives in California with her husband, their cat, and their six pound poodle. She has published numerous books including, “Interviewed by God, A Journey to Freedom” the Meditation for Life Series and co-authored several consciousness shifting seminars that serve as a catalyst for participants to emerge with a whole new way of relating to themselves and to their world that helps them experience greater success in the most meaningful areas of their lives.
Beth Banning Online: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Google +
***If you buy Interviewed by God: A Journey to Freedom, get a FREE 3-part video series on how to delve into your 3 Access Points!
Just buy the book and then email Beth at BethBanning dot com!
Amazon Author Page: http://www.amazon.com/Beth-Banning/e/B00BAZFR3O/
Goodreads Author Page: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7272509.Beth_Banning
Book by Beth Banning:
Interviewed by God: A Journey to Freedom
Meditation for Beginners: Answers to Your Biggest Questions and Five Easy Meditations (The Meditation for Life Series Book 1)
Meditation to Awaken Your Kundalini and Divine Life Force: Including Chakra Meditation, Heart Meditation and Other Daily Meditations (The Meditation for Life Series Book 2)
Meditation and Mindfulness Training: Practical Mindfulness Exercises and Mindful Meditations (The Meditation for Life Series Book 3)
Nonviolent Communication: A Language of Life: Life-Changing Tools for Healthy Relationships (Nonviolent Communication Guides) by Marshal Rosenberg
Conversations with God: An Uncommon Dialogue, Book 1 by Neale Donald Walsh
How to Change Your Beliefs to Change Your Life (Kimberley Heart, Get Love)
Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It (An Interview with Kamal Ravikant)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
*Note: On your PayPal statement, you will see your donation made to “RunBare Inc.” Rest assured, your donation is going to the right place. Thank you!
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment