If you’ve ever wanted a better understanding of what in the world to eat or not eat, then do we have the FOOD SANITY show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Dr. David Friedman, a #1 best-selling author with a million best-selling audiobook “America’s Unbalanced Diet” and the author of a fascinating new must-read on eating FOOD SANITY.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, about myth-busting and misconceptions, and how to choose what to eat in a world of Fads and Fiction.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
BOOKS BY DR. DAVID FRIEDMAN:
MORE ON DR. DAVID FRIEDMAN:
Dr. David Friedman is an award-winning, #1 national best-selling author, Doctor of Naturopathy, Clinical Nutritionist and Chiropractic Neurologist. He received post-doctorate certification from Harvard Medical School, is Board Certified in Integrative Medicine, a registered Naturopathic Diplomate and is a Board Certified Alternative Medical Practitioner. He’s been featured in many national magazines including: Newsweek, U.S News & World Report, Readers Digest, AARP Magazine, Woman’s World and Better Nutrition, just to name a few.
He’s appeared on over a hundred syndicated radio and television shows. His list of clients have included many top celebrities like John Travolta, Jenny McCarthy, Jamie Lee Curtis, Val Kilmer, and Patrick Swayze, etc. As the health expert for Lifetime Television’s syndicated morning show and host of “To Your Good Health Radio,” millions of people have enjoyed his weekly, cutting-edge features, offering solutions to everyday health and wellness issues.
- What is the severe stomachache David Friedman had at 22?
- What did he learn from acute appendicitis?
- What did he learn from his patients about diet and back pain?
- What can we learn from evolution about our stomachs?
- What was the real caveman diet?
- What do we know about dairy and the human body?
- What does dairy do for our bones?
- What else do we need to know about dairy?
- Is skim milk good for us?
- Do we need animal meat for protein and strong muscles?
- What do we need to know about chicken – and can it be good for us?
- What’s the research on eggs and cholesterol?
- How can we tell if it’s a great healthy egg?
- What do we need to know about fish – and is it still a super-food?
- What do we really need to know about mercury?
- What’s the harm in farmed fish?
- Is fish oil safe?
- What’s it mean to eat a rainbow for better health?
- What’s the Harvey Diamond Fit for Life morning challenge?
- What’s the soy scam?
- What are the benefits of sea vegetables?
- Why do we want wheat grass?
- What’s the harm in white foods?
- What are common obesogens?
- What’s the harm in artificial sweeteners (and why they don’t make you thin)!
- Is salt really bad for you???
- For More Info Visit: FoodSanity.com
INSPIRE #416: The Healthiest Diet on the Planet! (Dr. John McDougall,”The Healthiest Diet On The Planet”)
INSPIRE #750: WHY YOUR FOOD MAY BE KILLING YOU & WHAT YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT! (Dr. Joel Fuhrman, “Fast Food Genocide”)
INSPIRE #171: The Secret to Eating the Foods You Love, Regaining Your Health & Losing Weight for Good! ( John McDougall, MD, “The Starch Solution”)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment