If you’ve ever wanted to end Negative Thinking and Liberate Your True Creativity, then do we have the Joy of Genius show for you!
Today I’ll be talking with Gay Hendricks, PhD, the best-selling author and co-author of more than 40 books, a leader in the field of relationship transformation and bodymind therapies for more than 45 years, and the author of a brilliant new book, The Joy of Genius.
And that’s just what I want to talk with him about today, how to liberate your true creativity and discover your genius by ending negative thinking.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST BELOW:
OR WATCH THE VIDEO:
BOOKS BY GAY HENDRICKS, PHD:
MORE ON GAY HENDRICKS:
Gay Hendricks, Ph.D., has been a leader in the fields of relationship transformation and bodymind therapies for more than 45 years. After earning his Ph.D. in counseling psychology from Stanford, Gay served as professor of Counseling Psychology at the University of Colorado for 21 years. He has written more than 40 books, including bestsellers such as Five Wishes and The Big Leap and Conscious Loving (co-authored with his mate for more than 35 years, Dr. Kathlyn Hendricks), both used as a primary text in universities around the world. In 2003, Gay co-founded The Spiritual Cinema Circle, which distributes inspirational movies and conscious entertainment to subscribers in 70+ countries.
Gay has offered seminars worldwide and appeared on more than 500 radio and television shows, including OPRAH, CNN, CNBC, 48 HOURS and others. In addition to his work with The Hendricks Institute, Gay is currently continuing his new mystery series that began with The First Rule Of Ten.– See more at: http://www.hendricks.com/about/#bios
- How did Dr. Hendricks lose 100 pounds in a year?
- What is pure consciousness and creativity?
- What was his roadmap to get back on track?
- What’s the connection between genius and consciousness?
- Why do we need to bring forth what is inside of us – and what does this mean?
- What does living our genius really mean?
- What are genius-related activities?
- What’s the importance of a heartfelt commitment?
- What does unhappiness have to do with genius?
- What do we need to know about self-critical thoughts?
- What’s the power of asking “will this feed my spirit”?
- What’s the genius spiral?
- How do we learn to let go?
- How did he meet his wife Katie?
- What’s the importance of not hiding the truth?
- What’s a vow to reveal instead of conceal – and how can this liberate us?
- What does it mean to commit to a life of creativity?
- What does creativity really mean?
- What does gratitude have to do with creativity?
- How do we recommit to living our genius?
- What’s a deathbed marker?
- For More Info Visit: JoyOfGenius.com
INSPIRE #581: HOW TO HAVE A HAPPILY EVER AFTER RELATIONSHIP! + Guided Meditation (Kathlyn & Gay Hendricks, “Conscious Loving Ever After”)
INSPIRE #517: HOW TO GET POSITIVE FAST THROUGH HYPNOSIS! + Hypnosis Meditation (Dr. Steve G. Jones, “Achieve a New Positive Attitude”)
SUPPORT INSPIRE NATION:
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.
Thank You for being a part of this amazing movement!
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
Leave A Comment