MORE ON GAY HENDRICKS:
Gay Hendricks, Ph.D., has been a leader in the fields of relationship transformation and bodymind therapies for more than 45 years. After earning his Ph.D. in counseling psychology from Stanford, Gay served as professor of Counseling Psychology at the University of Colorado for 21 years. He has written more than 40 books, including bestsellers such as Five Wishes and The Big Leap and Conscious Loving (co-authored with his mate for more than 35 years, Dr. Kathlyn Hendricks), both used as a primary text in universities around the world. In 2003, Gay co-founded The Spiritual Cinema Circle, which distributes inspirational movies and conscious entertainment to subscribers in 70+ countries.
Gay has offered seminars worldwide and appeared on more than 500 radio and television shows, including OPRAH, CNN, CNBC, 48 HOURS and others. In addition to his work with The Hendricks Institute, Gay is currently continuing his new mystery series that began with The First Rule Of Ten.– See more at: http://www.hendricks.com/about/#bios
Gay Hendricks Online: Website | Facebook | Twitter
- How did Dr. Hendricks lose 100 pounds in a year?
- What is pure consciousness and creativity?
- What was his roadmap to get back on track?
- What’s the connection between genius and consciousness?
- Why do we need to bring forth what is inside of us – and what does this mean?
- What does living our genius really mean?
- What are genius-related activities?
- What’s the importance of a heartfelt commitment?
- What does unhappiness have to do with genius?
- What do we need to know about self-critical thoughts?
- What’s the power of asking “will this feed my spirit”?
- What’s the genius spiral?
- How do we learn to let go?
- How did he meet his wife Katie?
- What’s the importance of not hiding the truth?
- What’s a vow to reveal instead of conceal – and how can this liberate us?
- What does it mean to commit to a life of creativity?
- What does creativity really mean?
- What does gratitude have to do with creativity?
- How do we recommit to living our genius?
- What’s a deathbed marker?
- For More Info Visit: JoyOfGenius.com
INSPIRE #581: HOW TO HAVE A HAPPILY EVER AFTER RELATIONSHIP! + Guided Meditation (Kathlyn & Gay Hendricks, “Conscious Loving Ever After”)
INSPIRE #517: HOW TO GET POSITIVE FAST THROUGH HYPNOSIS! + Hypnosis Meditation (Dr. Steve G. Jones, “Achieve a New Positive Attitude”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.