MORE ON CHRIS GROSSO:
Chris Grosso is a public speaker, writer, spiritual director of Tovio by Advocacy Unlimited and author of Indie Spiritualist: A No Bullshit Exploration of Spirituality and Everything Mind: What I’ve Learned About Hard Knocks, Spiritual Awakening and the Mind-Blowing Truth of it All. He writes for ORIGIN Magazine, Huffington Post, and Mantra Yoga + Health Magazine, and has spoken and performed at Wanderlust Festival, Celebrate Your Life, Yoga Journal Conference, Sedona World Wisdom Days, Kripalu, and more.
Chris is passionate about his work with people who are in the process of healing or struggling with addictions of all kinds. He speaks and leads groups in detoxes, yoga studios, rehabs, youth centers, 12-step meetings, hospitals, conferences, and festivals worldwide. He is a member of the advisory board for Drugs over Dinner and hosts The Indie Spiritualist Podcast on The Mindpod Network.
Chris Grosso Online: Website | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube
- What happened to Chris Grosso since our last interview?
- What’s the importance of moving past the “if only” mindset?
- What’s the importance of letting go of shame?
- What is the “RAIN” practice to help you let go?
- What’s “the primary problem” according to Gabor Mate?
- What does the law of attraction have to do with spiritual puberty?
- What can we learn from Lissa Rankin and “God is Not Your B*tch”?
- What does Tosha Silver teach about surrendering to the divine?
- What does Tosha mean about the next phase of your soul’s journey?
- How do we take away shame and judgment?
- What does Ram Dass mean about loving awareness?
- What does Sharon Salzberg mean about a happiness that isn’t going to shatter?
- How can we forgive ourselves after we’ve screwed up?
- What’s the value of a loving kindness meditation?
- What can we learn from J Ivy about forgiveness
- How do we write to help ourselves?
- What’s the importance of gratitude and how do we use it?
- How to keep from self-sabotage?
- What are clues you might be slipping?
- How do you put a protective net in place against negativity???
- What’s the importance of self-compassion and being gentle with yourself?
- For more info visit: TheIndieSpiritualist.com
INSPIRE #160: The Life Changing Power of Loving Kindness – Plus Meditation! (Chris Grosso, Everything Mind)
INSPIRE #843: HOW TO BLAST PAST NEGATIVE SELF-TALK & ADDICTION! (Darryl Strawberry, “Don’t Give Up On Me”)
Help keep the show going! Every time you shop at Amazon through the link below, we earn a small affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Or please consider making a donation through PayPal.